2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bday Brunch for wifey

D674DC81-E44C-4489-82CF-6EC521229E6C.jpeg

I suck at taking on feet pics
No only fans career in your future

Spent some time at the newest successful Skateshop (Geometric) to get raffles tickets for the wolf greys
They said they still sell out every release but they have been selling slower than they were
So chances are getting better
I picked up some new skate shoes while I was there (Force 58’s) and ended up with a pair of Pawnshops that they were holding for a homie that didn’t show up
Turned in like 25 raffles entries so I’m feeling pretty good
My wallet is spread pretty thin so I won’t be going crazy like I did before (I still don’t have room in this new house)
Visited my son yesterday and had to show him how to lace his dunks
I’m in love with the Why So Sads now

Gotta be chill tho

Also Premier about to drop the Valentine's non-sb dunks in 14 minutes

Attachments

• 02EB74C4-DF4B-4813-B42C-011C20D9AC4F.jpeg
    02EB74C4-DF4B-4813-B42C-011C20D9AC4F.jpeg
    342.2 KB · Views: 166
Spent some time at the newest successful Skateshop (Geometric) to get raffles tickets for the wolf greys
They said they still sell out every release but they have been selling slower than they were
So chances are getting better
I picked up some new skate shoes while I was there (Force 58’s) and ended up with a pair of Pawnshops that they were holding for a homie that didn’t show up
Turned in like 25 raffles entries so I’m feeling pretty good
My wallet is spread pretty thin so I won’t be going crazy like I did before (I still don’t have room in this new house)
Visited my son yesterday and had to show him how to lace his dunks
I’m in love with the Why So Sads now

Gotta be chill tho

Also Premier about to drop the Valentine's non-sb dunks in 14 minutes
Love skating my Force 58s they aren’t bad at all good choice!

Went for the dunks for my wife, got on the app at 9:53 and it was already “no connection available” stayed on that till about 5 minutes ago, funny thing is my connection was fine everything else worked fine, good to know I had a great shot at them

Went for the dunks for my wife, got on the app at 9:53 and it was already “no connection available” stayed on that till about 5 minutes ago, funny thing is my connection was fine everything else worked fine, good to know I had a great shot at them
Been Trying For My Wife’s 6.5 All Morning Too And Just Came Across This In My SNKRS Inbox >D
888159E2-7AA0-4DFE-8061-A2E08B3679FC.jpeg

:lol:

2023 has been the year ive decided to finally get into sneakers, these are dunks that have arrived so far.
none are ds anymore

miller highlife ive had forever and im getting some "be trues" in the mail, super stoked

Attachments

• IMG_3193.JPG
    IMG_3193.JPG
    338.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3123.JPG
    IMG_3123.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3139.JPG
    IMG_3139.JPG
    270.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3192.JPG
    IMG_3192.JPG
    248.7 KB · Views: 36
went through the last week of posts and seems like black/white gum sb's are still being released

saw starcow pair link but my size is out

white/black gum sb's still being released?

I thought not long ago someone said they were going to be more available in March...can anyone confirm anything?

Back
Top Bottom