2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bless by my local! Favorite thing is they got the old mold!!

5CD46CCD-61D5-4F4A-81BC-71CF601DB981.jpeg

Anyone get the setsubun dunk? Didn't see any US launches besides the Feature raffle. The resell pricing is not too bad so thinking of caving in and buying (looks like $180-190 all-in). If it was truly a Japan release, resell is not that bad afterall. The retail was around 15,000yen / $115 US, add in shipping and potential customs fees and that's at least $160 total if you had a friend overseas to help

B8BD3BFF-F98A-4AF7-8F9C-7138F3AA5F59.jpeg
E9FAD199-FA4D-4AF2-9810-A3C7B343E90F.jpeg

Mail day has some super sick nasty DS “be true”dunks I got off eBay for like $117 because he wiped off the paint on one. Copped because it’s a good deal but holy **** these are so much cooler in person than I thought they’d be
Currently in the process of using my BeTrues as beaters.

You plan on doing the other one? How long do you think it would take to have a natural fade on these? Recent similar SBs seem to be need to take a beating to get that natural fade/patina or you gotta fake it.

Currently in the process of using my BeTrues as beaters.

You plan on doing the other one? How long do you think it would take to have a natural fade on these? Recent similar SBs seem to be need to take a beating to get that natural fade/patina or you gotta fake it.
I’m going to get some nail polish remover tomorrow and remove the other one, mainly because i just like how good it looks with all the color. And from what I’ve seen or heard with similar shoes it’s really hard to get them to fade off even if skating in them.

I’m going to get some nail polish remover tomorrow and remove the other one, mainly because i just like how good it looks with all the color. And from what I’ve seen or heard with similar shoes it’s really hard to get them to fade off even if skating in them.
Pure acetone is better I think because nail polish remover has extra stuff in it.

trillbanker trillbanker I copped from SNKRDUNK (via Japan). Came out to $164 shipped, which I thought wasn't too bad.
How long it take to come in from Japan? I just did the same, $160 total isn't bad at all
Been wanting these since pics dropped...I'm super against paying resale I always just move on to the next but these are dope and at a good price too

Anyone get the setsubun dunk? Didn't see any US launches besides the Feature raffle. The resell pricing is not too bad so thinking of caving in and buying (looks like $180-190 all-in). If it was truly a Japan release, resell is not that bad afterall. The retail was around 15,000yen / $115 US, add in shipping and potential customs fees and that's at least $160 total if you had a friend overseas to help

Yeah I thought it was weird how they were supposed to release, but only 1 website got them? Really strange.

Back
Top Bottom