2023 Official MLB Season Thread

German apologized and said he's not quitting baseball.

Trout could get traded. We've seen a lot of 8-10 year contracts get traded. Trout is basically like Alex in Texas. Best player in the game on a ****ty team going nowhere.

I had a fever I believe was 104.3 before o had to have an emergency appendectomy. Was flipping miserable. Glad to see Freeman doing alright and better.

are y’all down for rebooting the fantasy baseball league and doing a short season or nah? Risky with Covid and everything but if we get enough we could run one.

MLBTV should be free this year. Only 60 games, why even charge when 50 million people lost their jobs. I thought about buying it but I think I’ll just stream the Yankees this season.

Sports Illustrated WS predictions:

Tom Verducci: Rays over Dodgers
Stephanie Apstein: Dodgers over Yankees
Emma Baccellieri: Dodgers over Yankees
Connor Grossman: Rays over Nationals
Matt Martell: Angels over Dodgers
Michael Shapiro: Dodgers over Rays

MLBTV should be free this year. Only 60 games, why even charge when 50 million people lost their jobs. I thought about buying it but I think I’ll just stream the Yankees this season.
and when you break it down price per game, it more expensive than the regular season. even with my military discount I don't think im going to pick it up. the fact that we may not even get all 60 games makes me want to stay away from it.

Rays win it all

UltimateSkinnyHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

I think a random team is going to win the World Series. Like Cincinnati.

I said this in the NBA thread. Well actually I said I wouldn't be surprised if a random team caught lightning in a bottle. Got harassed for it :lol:

Padres suck :smh:
Exhibition or not this is pretty pathetic. Some of these games won’t deserve fans so they’ll be doing us a favor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom