2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I did find it funny someone on the 2018 Red Sox who cheated wants retribution For the Astros cheating in 2017 :lol:

I am just here for the spicy content regardless

Joe Davis (play-by-play guy) pointed out that the Astros beat the Sox in the ALDS that year, so there's that lol

Homie earned the pass for last year's garbage tonight :lol:

Joe Davis (play-by-play guy) pointed out that the Astros beat the Sox in the ALDS that year, so there's that lol

Homie earned the pass for last year's garbage tonight :lol:

wasn't joe kelly also on the 2018 red sox team that also cheated...and also beat the dodgers in the ws?

wasn't joe kelly also on the 2018 red sox team that also cheated...and also beat the dodgers in the ws?

Astros cheating anger totally covers over Red Sox cheating. Astros took cheating to another level, plus that series went seven games and the stats were egregious. My hatred has tunnel vision right now :lol:

Astros cheating anger totally covers over Red Sox cheating. Astros took cheating to another level, plus that series went seven games and the stats were egregious. My hatred has tunnel vision right now :lol:

i respect it :lol:

gotta be a weird situation for mookie too.

Nike jerseys should be different next year. They had to use majestics template because they acquired the license so late when under armour bounced,

Makes it even funnier because Joe Kelly was on the 2018 Red Sox team :lol:

Spider-Man-Pointing-Meme.jpg

This was a good scrum. Judge and Stanton holding everyone back like the principal and gym teacher with a bunch of 3rd graders.

Last edited:
I forgive Kelly because Tyler Austin has been long gone from the Yanks :lol: well done last night.

when the mlb "punished" the astros, wasn't there a vocal majority that said the MLB and Manfred were incompetent, let the astros off easy, and didn't conduct a full investigation? is that same vocal majority now saying, "the MLB said nothing was wrong here. nothing to see. keep it moving."

am I understanding that correctly?

Back
Top Bottom