2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Nolan my favorite player in the game....STL is a good organization, unsure of that lineup though, aside from Goldy. Too bad no DH...Cruz might've been nice sandwiched in there if he doesn't go back to the Twins.

FB_IMG_1611989702038.jpg

Nolan my favorite player in the game....STL is a good organization, unsure of that lineup though, aside from Goldy. Too bad no DH...Cruz might've been nice sandwiched in there if he doesn't go back to the Twins.
I’m interested to see how someone like Tommy Edman continues to develop with more ABs, especially with Wong gone and 2B needing more coverage. The “Cardinal Way” talk years back had me annoyed but I’ve always respected the franchise.

Isn't he on a huge deal? Rockies gotta eat some of that.
Yeah but I’m confused because the Cards reportedly don’t even give up a top 5 prospect. The money to ease the concern of him opting out makes sense, but without receiving anything back it looks like the Rox played themselves just to ensure they don’t have to pay about $200M to a top 5 player.

if anyone is interested or even remembers, kacy clemens and connor capel, sons of roger clemens and mike capel, were in a bar fight on NYE in 2019. the civil trial against the bar owners is going on today:

Back
Top Bottom