2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Joe Blanton is my least favorite National of all time. He better not throw a pitch in October.

The past two weeks I was able to go to Petco Park, Angel Stadium, and Dodger Stadium.
Wow Petco is amazing
I haven't been to a ton but my top I have seen are
Petco
Safeco
ATT
Coors
Angel
Dodger
Oakland

Holy **** at the Royals offense or lack therof
dwill.png

Trea Turner back tonight :pimp:

Still not hopeful Bryce will be back this year, so that pickup of Howie Kendrick is looking pretty big right now.

The past two weeks I was able to go to Petco Park, Angel Stadium, and Dodger Stadium.
Wow Petco is amazing
I haven't been to a ton but my top I have seen are
Petco
Safeco
ATT
Coors
Angel
Dodger
Oakland

Petco is dope. And right next to gaslamp district. Thots everywhere.

Dodger stadium is terrible. From the traffic, to the parking, to the decrepit stadium. A lot of history there, though.

Safeco and Petco are my favorites. I wanna go to Minute Maid (is it still called that) and Camden Yards.

Target field looks dope too. Gotta take a month off and do an MLB stadium roadtrip.

Dodger stadium is terrible. From the traffic, to the parking, to the decrepit stadium. A lot of history there, though.

To me, history is never an acceptable reason for a stadium to be rated high. Dodger Stadium is a dump. Absolute dump. One of the worst in baseball, easily.

To me, history is never an acceptable reason for a stadium to be rated high. Dodger Stadium is a dump. Absolute dump. One of the worst in baseball, easily.
Glad I'm not the only one. Honestly besides the view it was just terrible

Oh, I'm with you. I just wanted to throw them a bone.

Couldn't imagine having Safeco as your home stadium and travelling yo Dodger Stadium. Must've been such a letdown :lol:

my favorites i've been to:

Fenway (obviously)
Safeco
Camden Yards
AT&T
Old Yankee Stadium

Oh, I'm with you. I just wanted to throw them a bone.

Couldn't imagine having Safeco as your home stadium and travelling yo Dodger Stadium. Must've been such a letdown :lol:
My friend said the letdown on my face when I got a Dodger dog was priceless :lol:

Dodger dog is highly overrated.

Dodger stadium a dump? :lol: it's a classic stadium with no bells and whistles. Just pure old school baseball vibe. Sorry it doesn't have all the miscellaneous entertainment that this ADD generation craves. Maybe it should add a body of water or a brick wall to keep yall entertained :lol:

You wanna talk about dump? Go to Angels stadium. Straight up basura. They got a fountain doe :emoji_put_litter_in_its_place:

Dodger dog is highly overrated.

Dodger stadium a dump? :lol: it's a classic stadium with no bells and whistles. Just pure old school baseball vibe. Sorry it doesn't have all the miscellaneous entertainment that this ADD generation craves. Maybe it should add a body of water or a brick wall to keep yall entertained :lol:

You wanna talk about dump? Go to Angels stadium. Straight up basura. They got a fountain doe :emoji_put_litter_in_its_place:

I went to both. I don't see how you can compare the two :lol:
You can't even sit in the bleachers at dodger stadium with out going deaf.
Dodger stadium is barely above Oakland in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom