2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Great move. Left handed allstar reliever last season with the Twins.

Paddack and Pagan were both done with the Padres after last season. Both guys give up a ton of HR's. They are young and veterans and well maybe a change of scenery and new team might help them. Until they run into a familiar face:

kdvazi3imhn8fowasp7c

:lol:

Last edited:
Whoa, the Rogers brothers playing in the same division. That's going to be cool to see.

FPtffotVIAEXFBa

Just need to find a taker for Hosmer's horrible contract. Plenty of options at first base where we can move Croneworth over to 1B, have Luke Voit to play 1B also against left handed pitching, Matt Beaty can also play 1b.

CJ can play 2B, SS, and they will use him in the outfield also.

CJ & Ha Seong Kim will hold it down until El Nino is back around mid to late June :pimp:

FPtffotVIAEXFBa

Just need to find a taker for Hosmer's horrible contract. Plenty of options at first base where we can move Croneworth over to 1B, have Luke Voit to play 1B also against left handed pitching, Matt Beaty can also play 1b.

CJ can play 2B, SS, and they will use him in the outfield also.

CJ & Ha Seong Kim will hold it down until El Nino is back around mid to late June :pimp:

I'm actually interested from afar to see how Ha-seong Kim will do with more consistent playing time/ABs to start off the season. S. Korea has some interesting guys in KBO, so I'd imagine a lot of MLB folks are keeping an eye on Kim's progress.

I'm actually interested from afar to see how Ha-seong Kim will do with more consistent playing time/ABs to start off the season. S. Korea has some interesting guys in KBO, so I'd imagine a lot of MLB folks are keeping an eye on Kim's progress.

Yeah he's had a good spring training but really needs to step it up while El Nino is out for 3 months and he plays a lot at SS. Padres paid big money for him.

Last year I wasn't surprised he struggled hitting MLB level pitching. He needs to stay off the high heat cheese.

The athletic had a story on him saying how he had a hard time adjusting just off the field living in SD and just finding authentic Korean meals and adjusting his diet to American meals.

I promise I didn't shed a tear when Pujols walked to the plate 😢😢

Pirates already done for. Hayes was in for one batter and left. Don't think his deal is official yet either, damn.

Scouting for Seiya Suzuki was right, he has a great eye and I don't think he'll struggle adapting to velocity as much. Cousins got him with some crazy movement though, going to be fun to follow him to see how he adjusts.

Lol this thread is so far down the page for Opening Day.

Random stat shocked me: Mark Teixeira didn’t hit above .256 after his first year with the Yankees. Played there and in the league 2009 until 2016.

Back
Top Bottom