2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Wait, Acuna got a ring? Should've declined it like D. Price did. :lol: They would've never won it if they didn't pick up Rosario, Joc, and Duvall after he got hurt :smh:
Yea I wouldn’t be surprised if Acuna does feel that way deep down. Was the main bitter sweet part of the championship last year is that Acuna couldn’t be apart of it out their playing. Hopefully he can get that experience soon :nerd:

What happened now?
Giants/Padres.
- Duggar steals 2nd when the giants up 10-1. Led to 1B coach getting ejected for jawing with Padres 3B coach.
-Dubon drops a bunt in the 6th inning (lol)
-Pederson and Flores homer off Will Myers lolol.
-Kapler in post game defending his players and clarifying their approach to playing hard regardless of the score.

Unwritten rules is some loser *** mentality **** man :lol: :smh:

do the players go home with some pride because someone didn’t bunt in a blowout?

you’re losing friendships because guys are teeing off on a positional player in some rare *** random situation?

like wtf :lol: :lol: :lol:

10-1 is a big lead but not big enough to stop playing IMO

now if you're getting yankee'd, i can remotely get the crying and whining. but even then, this aint little league. no mercy rule. play to the end
M's could be down 30 runs with JP Crawford pitching and I'm looking at you like a loser if you aren't ready to score another 10 runs on him 😂

Alyssa Nakken :pimp: that’s sweet, just run that into something big girl no one can touch that

Brett Phillips-Chloe dang dude

Back
Top Bottom