2023 Official MLB Season Thread

The Twins can’t hit all of sudden, Buxton out, and the three worst pitchers facing the Astros, but me, 651, and ecook will never turn

781A9336-9AC5-4FC8-B01C-9D42867EBB39.jpeg

United, brother 🤝

In any other sport Judge would get it just because his team has more wins (in this case a lot more :lol:) but it’s baseball.

Media and mlb going out of their way to avoid mentioning sosa, mcgwire, and bonds

Judge the real hr king if he breaks maris?

Media and mlb going out of their way to avoid mentioning sosa, mcgwire, and bonds

Judge the real hr king if he breaks maris?
Not sure folks were making Judge to be HR king if he broke Maris' record, seemed like more of a Yankee thing. Bonds is the HR King, hard for me to admit with my Dodger fandom but that's just the truth. A ton of players used in his era but no one hit 73 in a season and ended up at 762 except him.

FB_IMG_1661962545201.jpg

:smh:

Rant ....

U muthaf***in bottom feedin, thirsty *** Met fans have zero shot at signin Judge. This is the thirstiest sh*t I've ever seen. This is like wearing a shirt asking a girl to the prom in September. U lil step kids of NYC will be cryin by Monday when you're in 2nd place wondering what happend. So blow your trumpets, retire #'s of guys who don't even remember they played there, have your big stupid mascot and his wife stand on your dugout to wake your fans up when you're pissin away 1st place. Judge is stayin, he's ours, raise your own. And if u think the Yanks would let him sign there i got a Babe Ruth Mets jersey i can sell u . i hate Mets and Sox fans equally, so don't think I'm pickin on u sissy's. but some Mets fans I'd like to drown in urine ...

Just jokes so don't come at me with the tiki torches

giphy (15).gif

But i do mean it :evil:

Last edited:
Not sure folks were making Judge to be HR king if he broke Maris' record, seemed like more of a Yankee thing. Bonds is the HR King, hard for me to admit with my Dodger fandom but that's just the truth. A ton of players used in his era but no one hit 73 in a season and ended up at 762 except him.

I've heard it just spun into "the AL record" which is a convenient way to exclude Bonds, Sosa, McGwire.

Giants should fire Gabe Kapler
It won't happen. If anything, it's going to fall on Kai Correa. He's supposed to be the defensive dude on the coaching staff.

My prediction is that Farhan will get fired first if he doesn't build a competitive roster that can win now.

Back
Top Bottom