2023 Official MLB Season Thread

GG GS mr j 858 mr j 858 reconic supreme reconic supreme @aepps20 whoever else is a Pads fan and DeadsetAce DeadsetAce ’s bandwagon self lol the Padres are the fathers tonight and the doyers are epic chokers. No heart team no testicular fortitude. Automatic gearbox no clutch.

mr j 858 mr j 858 when you’re done with all the pek pek get in here and shine and slander we’re ready for it
Thank you for the kind wishes.

GG GS mr j 858 mr j 858 reconic supreme reconic supreme whoever else is a Pads fan and DeadsetAce DeadsetAce ’s bandwagon self lol the Padres are the fathers tonight and the doyers are epic chokers. No heart team no testicular fortitude. Automatic gearbox no clutch.

mr j 858 mr j 858 when you’re done with all the pek pek get in here and shine and slander we’re ready for it

Why you congratulating DSA? He’s not a real fan :lol:

how come no one talks about the fact that, outside of a mickey mouse ring covid season with no fans, mookie betts has been dreadful at the plate in the postseason?

too likeable of a guy?

He’s been going for his local team and his real team is DOA so I’ll give him his due

Two months ago I told him to help his boy Senor J out in the Padres thread because I felt bad for J…

Then he wrote a whole paragraph saying how he’s not really a Padres fan.

So NOPE. No need to congratulate a fraud.

Two months ago I told him to help his boy Senor J out in the Padres thread…

Then he wrote a whole paragraph saying how he’s not really a Padres fan.

So NOPE. No need to congratulate a fraud.

GG GS mr j 858 mr j 858 reconic supreme reconic supreme whoever else is a Pads fan and DeadsetAce DeadsetAce ’s bandwagon self lol the Padres are the fathers tonight and the doyers are epic chokers. No heart team no testicular fortitude. Automatic gearbox no clutch.

fixed

Hats off to the SD fans, this one hurts like a MF but no excuses on my end. Y’all were aggressive at the deadline and figured **** out when it mattered most.

IM DRUNK RN BUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GOOD SERIES DOYER BROS

4AE3D22C-E4F1-47D5-9DDF-731A30FD66CD.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Salary cap means nothing.

Big D energy always wins. You rich lames go to bed your girl ****s the real man.

Goodnight lame asss

Back
Top Bottom