2023 Official MLB Season Thread

it's going to be very weird seeing Ryan Howard in a Braves jersey
sick.gif
Wait wait. Had NO clue he wasn't even on Philly anymore
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. Just thought Tommy Joseph took the reigns and Howard was the backup collecting a check.

it's going to be very weird seeing Ryan Howard in a Braves jersey
sick.gif
Wait wait. Had NO clue he wasn't even on Philly anymore
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. Just thought Tommy Joseph took the reigns and Howard was the backup collecting a check.
The Braves have signed Ryan Howard to a Minor League deal. He'll go to extended Spring Training and then likely join Triple-A Gwinnett

just came out not to long ago

but yes its going to be very weird

He stole money from the Nationals! Don't blame you. Also, you can blame Mike Rizzo for that one lol, I knew from the get-go that would be an awful deal
I think he's talking about George Zimmerman...

And Zimmerman was good the first two years of that deal. Then he got the yips and everything has been downhill ever since.

I think he's talking about George Zimmerman...

And Zimmerman was good the first two years of that deal. Then he got the yips and everything has been downhill ever since.
Oh shoot, you're right! That name fires me up too but because of the fact that the Nationals gave him 100 mill when he was an injury prone 3rd baseman prior too.

i read that in spring training his Fast balls were coming up as change ups from what the pitch tracker was saying LOLOL
It's been like that for 2 years now
laugh.gif
. He should've retired but he's still my boy. Fellow Long Beach dirt bag.

Geovany Soto have a day :pimp:

Hey CP, remember when Cubs thought he was the catcher of the future? Had a promising rookie year then fell all the way off

Back
Top Bottom