2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Oh, of course. He's the GOAT, period. I meant he's going to become the undisputed baseball GOAT when he continues this output for the rest of his career, in seattle.

not-impressed-big-sean.gif

I just don't see this "GOATNESS" that everyone else see's. He pitches too, so what. He's a grown little leaguer. Great hitter, good pitcher, last TWO seasons been great but lets see him do it for 10 yrs, **** even 8 before we crown him the best ever. I'll agree so far we've never seen a guy both pitch and hit this good at this level but let's see him maintain it for a stretch of yrs, even dare i say win a ring before we start bowing in his presence.

As far as the Yanks, if he came here I'm not gonna "kick him outta bed" but I'm also not gonna faint if he does. All I'm sayin is chill out with the GOAT talk after 2 great seasons. Lebron's been in the NBA for 20 and is about to break the alltime scoring record and guys here have him like 5th alltime.

Let's cool the jets for a lil bit ....

I just don't see this "GOATNESS" that everyone else see's. He pitches too, so what. He's a grown little leaguer. Great hitter, good pitcher, last TWO seasons been great but lets see him do it for 10 yrs, **** even 8 before we crown him the best ever. I'll agree so far we've never seen a guy both pitch and hit this good at this level but let's see him maintain it for a stretch of yrs, even dare i say win a ring before we start bowing in his presence.

As far as the Yanks, if he came here I'm not gonna "kick him outta bed" but I'm also not gonna faint if he does. All I'm sayin is chill out with the GOAT talk after 2 great seasons. Lebron's been in the NBA for 20 and is about to break the alltime scoring record and guys here have him like 5th alltime.

Let's cool the jets for a lil bit ....

Being one of the best best pitchers in MAJOR LEAGUE baseball while hitting 40 plus HR’s doesn’t impress you?

Man GTF OH :lol:

1673618332088.gif

Being one of the best best pitchers in MAJOR LEAGUE baseball while hitting 40 plus HR’s doesn’t impress you?

Man GTF OH :lol:

1673618332088.gif

I'm guessing u fainted when u got Taylor Swift tickets :lol:

Seriously tho, he hit 40 once, not like he's done it 5 yrs in a row. Again , I'm not sayin he's not good just sayin chill with the greatest talk. He could come to a big city and completely **** the bed, who knows. I know he gets his *** handed to him in Yankee Stadium :evil:

I'm guessing u fainted when u got Taylor Swift tickets :lol:

Seriously tho, he hit 40 once, not like he's done it 5 yrs in a row. Again , I'm not sayin he's not good just sayin chill with the greatest talk. He could come to a big city and completely **** the bed, who knows. I know he gets his *** handed to him in Yankee Stadium :evil:

Ohtani gets nervous at Yankee Stadium, he can’t be himself because of our beautiful short porches. :pimp:

He’d be able to figure it out tho.

Again i use the NBA, i hate Jordan with every fiber of me for beating the Knicks but ever see him shook ?

Late bloomer. But still a steal for a good versatile player. He got robbed last season out of a 2nd gold glove at second base.

Back
Top Bottom