2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I hear what you are all saying but Kershaw had a great season. Yeah he was on the DL a few times. But he was very good all season. Father time hasn't struck down on him just now after having an All Star level season that ended a week ago. That's all I am saying.

It sucks seeing Kershaw go through the wringer like this. The postseason has always been his kryptonite. Such an amazing pitcher too when he’s on his game. Hopefully he retires after this season because he wouldn’t look right in another uniform.

I hear what you are all saying but Kershaw had a great season. Yeah he was on the DL a few times. But he was very good all season. Father time hasn't struck down on him just now after having an All Star level season that ended a week ago. That's all I am saying.

Nah....

He had a decent season.

End of the day he is no longer a game 1 starter. He is no longer a pitcher you feel confident in pitching.

Time for him to ride into the sunset.

Just looking at numbers and watching him all season is two different things.

3-2 lead 2on 2out and Adolis 1b RBI.
With him doing that, Rangers are dangerous.
Seager and Semien will get on base, they need him to not K going for the fence. Just make contact

Texas had a historic run differential for a majority of the season. This is who they are. Gotta be the favorites.

Houston/Texas ALCS please 🤗

Strike zone the size of a cracker jack box :lol:

Hitters just sitting back waiting to tee off.

Back
Top Bottom