2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Well before this, instead of extending the other guys that are about to be free agents like Tucker and Bregman, they threw $100 million dollars at a closer who was once one of their top prospects and probably would have walked in free agency if he stayed :lol:

Phillies BP cap is heat. New Era did a good job on most of these for once - Yankees, Guardians and Twins hats excluded

GFr5DbaXUAAiQos

GFrwlWbXQAAHrC-

Bhutan's baseball boom is continuing

After going viral last summer, Bhutan baseball players began receiving equipment donations from around the world. Now, a Yankees affiliate team is hosting Bhutan athletes for a Bhutan Night in August

The Hudson Valley Renegades have partnered with the Bhutan Baseball & Softball Association to host Bhutan Night on Aug. 20. Athletes from Bhutan will be given a VIP experience, as well as a sightseeing and cultural enrichment journey throughout New York

Always thought a Hard Knocks style show within an MLB clubhouse had potential, definitely gonna check it out when it drops

Showtime used to do a series like that. One year they had the Giants a year after they won the WS and then did another with Miami.

What the hell has happened to Nike. I remember they were the best...

I'm glad I got blanks from last year and customized them.

I’ve seen the limited ones in store at DSG. They’re not bad and def better than the replicas.

Back
Top Bottom