2023 Official MLB Season Thread

should be a good fight :smokin

1478018252-napoleon-dynamite-fight.gif

Don’t think they can. He filed that law suit against them a couple years back for discrimination or something. He’s unfortunately prob set until he retires.

crowd was giving it to him pretty good too.

it's outta hand now with him and these calls, seems like it's become his persona and he lives up to it like a wrestler ....

Don’t think they can. He filed that law suit against them a couple years back for discrimination or something. He’s unfortunately prob set until he retires.

I dont understand this at all. It should be VERY easy to prove that his discrimination lawsuit is a joke, and they should have plenty of ammunition to prove why his firing was well deserved. The lack of balls that the league has is astounding. I mean seriously.....I get that a union fights for their people. But what could the umpires union really say here. Its is a verifiable fact that he is terrible at his job, in relation to every other umpire in the league.

I think because it’s still ongoing and hasn’t been resolved if I’m not mistaken.

There absolutely is something to this but MLB is just going to brush it off because viewership, attendance is up, games are shorter, etc. Cole was expressing his frustration to their response earlier today.

Back
Top Bottom