2023 Official MLB Season Thread

His statement.
DdQeRdMVAAAg5dd.jpg:large

BS

They always never know.

Reactions: HIM
he still gets paid, right? punishment is a joke since these guys usually abuse PEDs to get that big payday and when they finally get caught it is still too late

Teams should really put a clause in the contract if they are caught and suspended for taking PED. Allow teams to void the rest of the contract and possibly add fines to deter the use of PED a bit more.

Teams should really put a clause in the contract if they are caught and suspended for taking PED. Allow teams to void the rest of the contract and possibly add fines to deter the use of PED a bit more.

Robbie is owed $24M+ through 2024. He'll next see FA at age 41.

Robbie is owed $24M+ through 2024. He'll next see FA at age 41.

I know. Teams should be able to add a clause to void the contract if they are suspended for taking PED. If they had this clause, Braun, ARod, Cano, Cruz and a few other teams would not be burn completely by locking these players up.

Surprised there isn’t a clause. I was just thinking the same thing earlier. If that’s the case tho, expect more players to have ****ty years at the end of their long contracts. This just reiterates baseball unwillingness to give longer deals.

If they wanna make it even more serious, you’re next deal(s) after a positive led test should be at the mlb minimum.

Surprised there isn’t a clause. I was just thinking the same thing earlier. If that’s the case tho, expect more players to have ****ty years at the end of their long contracts. This just reiterates baseball unwillingness to give longer deals.

If they wanna make it even more serious, you’re next deal(s) after a positive led test should be at the mlb minimum.

It makes more sense now because teams are less likely inclined to give long term deals like in the past. But I still think they're getting off the hook. Should just be out of the league permanently. I've read an article a few years back about how these fringe baseball players in the 90's that never made it to the majors and that they've seen teammates take PED and turn fringe players to solid players and some to megastars essentially possibly taking their spots in the roster.

Cano was 100% going in the HOF. Best 2B we've seen in over a decade.

1. Does he still get that money or does he lose money during that suspension?

2. So that drug is used to cover a PED and they were able to prove it?

His suspension overlaps with his DL stint? He was expected to be out 6-8 weeks anyways right?

Suspension should have been announced after he retired from his DL stint if that is the case IMO.

His suspension overlaps with his DL stint? He was expected to be out 6-8 weeks anyways right?

Suspension should have been announced after he retired from his DL stint if that is the case IMO.
It should. But being on the DL doesn’t hurt him much, except the $12 mil he’s gonna lose

Sad to hear about Robbie. I like his game. Such a shame

Mesoraco with his second Met homer in a week already :pimp:

Hey y'all, how would I find stats for most pitches taken or seen by individual batters in 2018?

Went through B-R but could only find team, I'm sure it's there though.

I have a feeling hof voters are gonna forgive A rod and vote him in the hof.

Back
Top Bottom