2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Cole

Went 7 twice in last 10.
Obviously it’s late”r” in the year but, :lol: didn’t mean to set it off in here bruh
you're backtracking now though. for some odd reason, you were trying to imply his comments were the reason why the astros "fell off" or cole can't go 5+. it was just a preposterous statement to make, i still don't know how or why you tried to link bauer's comments as it actually having an effect, especially 3 months after the fact :lol:

you're backtracking now though. for some odd reason, you were trying to imply his comments were the reason why the astros "fell off" or cole can't go 5+. it was just a preposterous statement to make, i still don't know how or why you tried to link bauer's comments as it actually having an effect, especially 3 months after the fact :lol:
Still Reeling I see :lol:
You said he's ranked this and thi?s and this and the other SP's are ranked this.
I give you his stats in his last 10 games supporting my statement he's good for 5/100, and you say "backtracking"?
You should have hit snooze.

Last edited:
Still Reeling I see :lol:
You said he's ranked this and thi?s and this and the other SP's are ranked this.
I give you his stats in his last 10 games supporting my statement he's good for 5/100, and you say "backtracking"?
You should have hit snooze.
backtracking, as in making the correlation between's bauer's comments and the dip in his performance. that's what i was confused about. what was the point of that when you know it had nothing to do with it :lol: what were you even trying to imply

there's a difference in cole naturally regressing in his last 10 (of which happened 2-3 months after the comments) than cole/astros sucking right after the comments.

only point i'm arguing is the relevance of bauer in your original post after "cole can't go past 5/100"

giphy.webp

harper been claimed but i cant find by who anyone know ?

think they have until tonight to work a deal

harper been claimed but i cant find by who anyone know ?

think they have until tonight to work a deal
Dodgers claimed him.

Should’ve done this at the deadline like I said :smh:

I know Rizzo said what he had to, but anyone who believed in this team before the deadline ended was delusional.

goddamn the dodgers man.. they stacked if this goes thru ****
I’m inclined to believe it will. Mike Rizzo has a press conference at 3 EST, and I know they wouldn’t have one for Adams or Murphy..

Edit: just reported that Harper is staying.

The Nats did whatever they could to salvage the season ... I was inclined to believe that Bryce had no shot of staying and I think it is still unlikely, but this might make sense ...

Harper tells management I'm fielding offers in the offseason but I am going to stay at x price ... Lerner's say OK, and this means the window to win isn't closing ... Now they cant hang on to Rendon ... Bryce says look, I'll go play somewhere half a year if we can get a top infield and pitching prospect back ... Rizzo gives it his all but nothing comes about ...

Now we are tentatively in prepare for the future mode, while treating Adams and Murphy with dignity given Zimm's resurgence and standing ...

We have a Soto, Robles, Harper outfield next year with Eaton subbing ... And we have Harper learning 1B in the offseason to spell Zimm every 3rd game ... Turner, Difo, Rendon infield or we gamble on a young buck and bail on Difo ...

Back
Top Bottom