2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Dxw1sw9VAAA3nqX.jpg

Padres to Revive Brown and Gold Uniforms in 2020

The Padres will return to their roots in 2020 as the franchise announced plans to wear primarily brown uniforms after the 2019 season, according to the San Diego Tribune's Kevin Acee.

The Padres new home uniforms will include, "a pinstripe white version and two solid white versions with brown lettering and gold accents," per Acee.

As for the road threads, San Diego will boast, "a solid tan and brown uniform and two choices that included a rich brown jersey with tan and brown pants."

Details for hat design and team lettering are still being consulted on.

Nike to become MLB uniform supplier starting in 2020

The swoosh is expected to be on the front of Major League Baseball uniforms starting in 2020.

Nike will succeed Majestic Athletic as Major League Baseball's uniform supplier beginning with the 2020 season. The swoosh logo likely will move to a more prominent position on jersey fronts. The Majestic logo is currently on the sleeve.

The 10-year deal announced Friday replaces an agreement announced in December 2016 for Under Armour to replace Majestic. The online sportswear retailer Fanatics will manufacture and distribute licensed versions of the Nike uniforms and training wear to consumers.

Majestic has manufactured MLB batting practice jerseys since 1982 and has been the exclusive supplier of game uniforms since 2005. Rawlings and Russell Athletic had exclusive rights before Majestic.

Didn't mind the Majestic gear at all, but the pro authentics are crazy long. In the case of Dodger jerseys, I also thought it was strange how the player numbers in the front of the jersey were only available on pro/authentic jerseys. I'm not mad at Nike though, hopefully they have initiatives ready to try and get more inner-city kids to get into baseball again.

I lowkey have only known Majestic having the rights :lol: I know Russell did but I was too young in the 90's. So happy UA backed out.

upload_2019-1-25_16-23-7.png

:sick:

I lowkey have only known Majestic having the rights :lol: I know Russell did but I was too young in the 90's. So happy UA backed out.

upload_2019-1-25_16-23-7.png

:sick:

I mean, we all know Nike, so I dont know why we are acting like that UA logo wont simply be replaced with a swoosh.

I love Majestic jerseys, nice and simple. They are too long but other than that, they're great. Prices went up like crazy over the last 8 years though.

I think Nike will **** them up, gonna try to get a few more Yankee authentics after the season. They should be everywhere for cheap.

more than likely the swoosh will prob be on the sleeves, that’s where majestic had theirs and that’s where nike puts them on NFL.

but i think it would look dope if they put it behind the neck where the MLB patch is and have the mlb patch on the sleeves

Padres to Revive Brown and Gold Uniforms in 2020

The Padres will return to their roots in 2020 as the franchise announced plans to wear primarily brown uniforms after the 2019 season, according to the San Diego Tribune's Kevin Acee.

The Padres new home uniforms will include, "a pinstripe white version and two solid white versions with brown lettering and gold accents," per Acee.

As for the road threads, San Diego will boast, "a solid tan and brown uniform and two choices that included a rich brown jersey with tan and brown pants."

Details for hat design and team lettering are still being consulted on.

Nike to become MLB uniform supplier starting in 2020

The swoosh is expected to be on the front of Major League Baseball uniforms starting in 2020.

Nike will succeed Majestic Athletic as Major League Baseball's uniform supplier beginning with the 2020 season. The swoosh logo likely will move to a more prominent position on jersey fronts. The Majestic logo is currently on the sleeve.

The 10-year deal announced Friday replaces an agreement announced in December 2016 for Under Armour to replace Majestic. The online sportswear retailer Fanatics will manufacture and distribute licensed versions of the Nike uniforms and training wear to consumers.

Majestic has manufactured MLB batting practice jerseys since 1982 and has been the exclusive supplier of game uniforms since 2005. Rawlings and Russell Athletic had exclusive rights before Majestic.

Nike is going to ruin baseball jerseys.

Watch every team have about 20 different colorways.

i know your as excited as i am but this will only be gameplay which they have still yet to drop.. i doubt it will be a reveal on harper any time soon

hope im wrong and they give us a lil easter egg i highly doubt it tho

i know your as excited as i am but this will only be gameplay which they have still yet to drop.. i doubt it will be a reveal on harper any time soon

hope im wrong and they give us a lil easter egg i highly doubt it tho
It’s gonna be the damn hat :lol:

I had a dream last night that I was sitting on Bryce Harpers lap like he was Santa Claus and I was trying to convince to come to Philly

Back
Top Bottom