2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Tough play but Gleybar gotta make that

Why hasn’t he pulled Brad Hand?

Chap dealing, ****

Last edited:
crazy how the last 7 all star games have gone to the AL and they only lead the NL in wins by 2 games lol...besides the mlb being the only all star game where the teams wear their own jersey i love that but its also cool how the the world series home field depends on the result of the all star game... every league in sports should do this nhl and nba... i dont count the nfl because they treat it as an exhibition game nobody cares about the pro bowl hence why its after the superbowl...

crazy how the last 7 all star games have gone to the AL and they only lead the NL in wins by 2 games lol...besides the mlb being the only all star game where the teams wear their own jersey i love that but its also cool how the the world series home field depends on the result of the all star game... every league in sports should do this nhl and nba... i dont count the nfl because they treat it as an exhibition game nobody cares about the pro bowl hence why its after the superbowl...

Nah, they stopped that like two years ago. No longer the winner of the All Star Game

BS MVP

That truck is hard as ****, damn

Nice! How are those comfort wise? Was interested in grabbing a pair.
I haven’t used them yet.
I bought them to Golf in.
Been having trouble with my driver, thinking the plank on these will give me better balance after a knee sprain. Been a little weak in the knees now my slice is wild.
0EADD4C5-99B2-4610-8642-2A729AA715DF.jpeg

I haven’t used them yet.
Been having trouble with my driver, thinking the plank on these will give me better balance after a knee sprain. Been a little weak in the knees now my slice is wild.
That's a great idea, these look nice for golf. I may have to copy.

That's a great idea, these look nice for golf. I may have to copy.
Yea I can't imagine it being a bad idea.
Mids for a bit of extra support.

I just started looking at different Turf Trainers.
I also got a pair of the Alpha Hurrache Elite 6(Lacrosse trainers)

I might not even get to the Hurrache, just putting these Trouts on and hitting into the Net in the backyard, I can tell these joints are about to shave 3-5 strokes ASAP.

Finally watching this Mariners doc. It's wild thinking about two of the all time best players and one of the best pitchers of all time being on the same team.

I remember this 95 season pretty well. We had just came from NY and we went to a few Yankees games when they were at the Kingdome and my Uncle was telling everybody their team was garbage and leaving and Alex was better than Griffey. Seattle went crazy when they beat NY that year, still remember that game and everything.

That 95 Indians team, ****. What a team.

And I need Alex to shut the **** up. I been a big Alex fan since his Seattle days and loved when he came to the Yankees but he’s gotta stop with this phony, I want everyone to love me ****. Saying greeting Griffey at the plate is probably his best moment on the field? FOH. Guy had broke records, been the MVP and won a ring. Gotta stop trying to please everyone.

That 95 Indians team, ****. What a team.
Indians had some of the best teams in the 90s and it still feels like they were WS Champs at one time, but never did win it. Braves were similar and even better and coincidently who beat Cleveland to finally get theirs.

Indians had some of the best teams in the 90s and it still feels like they were WS Champs at one time, but never did win it. Braves were similar and even better and coincidently who beat Cleveland to finally get theirs.

they had a lot of fun players to watch back then too...those playoff series were fun as hell to watch

Finally watching this Mariners doc. It's wild thinking about two of the all time best players and one of the best pitchers of all time being on the same team.

I remember this 95 season pretty well. We had just came from NY and we went to a few Yankees games when they were at the Kingdome and my Uncle was telling everybody their team was garbage and leaving and Alex was better than Griffey. Seattle went crazy when they beat NY that year, still remember that game and everything.

How can I watch if I didn't DVR it?

Valdez getting lit up

Damn, Bergman just took a shot to the face. Ball was hit hard.

A Rod completely botched that Mike Tyson quote, wow that was awful

Last edited:
Diggin' the Tribe love in here :nthat:. Bro, the '97 Cleveland squad is my favorite team in baseball history. At nine years old, that's what made me fall in love with the sport. Sandy Alomar, Thome, Vizquel's glove, Matty Williams at the hot corner, Manny, Grissom in center, David Justice. Rotation of Nagy, Orel, Ogea, young Bartolo and Jaret Wright. Mesa closing games for us. That Renteria blooper in G7 that won the Marlins the WS broke my heart as a youngblood.

I haven’t used them yet.

i’m probably gonna pick up a pair of the trout 6 but i plan on wearing them casually

nike rep said they should be fine for casual use what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom