2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Game still on, 19-2. Mark Reynolds pitching, throwing ****in meatballs. I love watching position players pitch.

Look at the Giants getting my hopes up that they can be a wildcard contender this season lol.

Nice to see them starting to come around.

About the ESPN broadcast...I like it. They usually have a good stable of PBP announcers and I think ARod is really good in the booth. I like what Mendoza brings too. As far as the actual telecast and acoustics and stuff, I’m not too picky about it, but sometimes it does feel like they try too hard and isn’t the greatest of quality, but oh well.

I’m kinda not a fan of post All-Star July and August baseball (the dog days). It’s the least exciting period of the season to me, at least. Looking forward to going to some short season A ball games though.

phils just aint got the answer for the dodgers

we had bases loaded twice in the 1st inn and 3rd on kershaw and aint do jack ****

we only started the 3rd inn off with a solo HR

Phillies blew it lol. That ball was crushed. Minute Beaty made contact you knew it was gone.

Neris and Jansen

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Damn I walked out of the room after Beaty hit that bomb. Just had that feel to it. Nice to see the Phils battle back. Dodgers might need to look for a closer. Jansen just doesn’t seem right.

That was a weird game between the Dodgers-Phils.

Dodgers look like they put it away with the go ahead HR. Phillies say F it, assume they're gonna lose so they plunk someone. End up winning on an error :lol:

Back
Top Bottom