2023 Official MLB Season Thread

rendon with the well deserved deal... wish he stayed home in washington but the angels picked up a really good player... now that the biggest names are off on the list whos next to get a big deal?

Not sure what i’ll miss more, Tony’s offense or defense. The dude is a flawless baseball player. He’s been doing it for years, but it was on full display this year.

Very proud of Anthony Rendon and his agent. Some moments in history make you stand up and take note, this signing was one of them. Not because of the amount but because Anthony and his agent worked together to make this happen. Team work makes the dream work as they say. I hope Anthony enjoys his time in California has lots of fun in the sun with his family and friends.

its going to be interesting where bum goes next... if he goes to the mets though that would be crazy to say the least

Very proud of Anthony Rendon and his agent. Some moments in history make you stand up and take note, this signing was one of them. Not because of the amount but because Anthony and his agent worked together to make this happen. Team work makes the dream work as they say. I hope Anthony enjoys his time in California has lots of fun in the sun with his family and friends.
I can’t ever take your serious posts serious anymore. No libtard mentions and how OC will turn red again with the arrival of Rendon?

:lol: The Rangers just swindled Arlington into this new stadium - swore they'd make splashes this offseason with the stadium opening in 2020, then refused to go more than 5 years for Rendon... :lol:

Stadium's gonna be half empty again all summer even with the air conditioning. Good.

Back
Top Bottom