2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Yankees rumored to be in on Arenado. Don't see the need for him. Would like to trade for a lefty bat.

Yankee stadium built the way it is, Im shocked how few lefties they have in that lineup.

I wonder if Stanton is involved with the Arenando trades.

Yankee stadium built the way it is, Im shocked how few lefties they have in that lineup.

I wonder if Stanton is involved with the Arenando trades.

If Cashman can get the Rockies to take Stanton, he wins executive of the year.

Dodgers fans will probably love this. I told last night that unless ownership changes their mind on Myers, Mookie is most likely a Dodger bc the Padres are out.

Boston won’t eat all of Myers money and SD doesn’t want to take any more either. That’s literally the only thing holding them up.

I’ll never get the Stanton hate.

Gave up nothing for him. Had a great year and then a year full of injuries.

San Diego HATES Myers. They want to offload him so badly 😂

They want him off the team in the worst way. They’re being stubborn though and don’t want to pay him any money and that’s what’s keeping them from getting Betts. They need to swallow their pride and do it.

I’ll never get the Stanton hate.

I guessing this got something to do with it ...

AfraidHeartyAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

Extra tall dudes really don't have a good shelf life in the MLB, unless they're on the mound.

More than likely. Especially when that lineup is rolling.

So the Astros really hired Dusty to be a lame duck manager huh? I'm really not going to be surprised if he's out next year when they don't pick up his option, and then bring Hinch right back lol.

He had one real good year, one real bad year due to injuries. He was just an MVP a couple years ago. I’m happy he’s a Yankee

More than likely. Especially when that lineup is rolling.

So the Astros really hired Dusty to be a lame duck manager huh? I'm really not going to be surprised if he's out next year when they don't pick up his option, and then bring Hinch right back lol.
They haven’t hired a GM yet, they didn’t want to lock in to a manager that the GM doesn’t hire. Those marriages never work. That why there is a buyout if the Astros don’t bring Dusty back. My guess Espada is manager in training anyway because you can hire a guy for his first job to handle this mess. Dusty will steer the ship for a year.

That slider down and away has been stantons weakness his whole career. If he ever lays off it, his strikeout numbers will cut in half.

I want to believe it, but Rosenthal's "when are where" comment has me still reserved. Padres aren't out of things yet and can make last minute concessions. It looks like it's still at a stand still on LA's end because of how much Boston is willing to eat of Price's contract.

Back
Top Bottom