2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Do it. I love it. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Havent played baseball video games since ps2 days...just like 651 said. Can't wait to do a full redraft and play a season or whatever its called. This is great.
I have an Xbox and play maybe 2x a year lol

Have an Xbox as well and barely play. Been looking to make the jump to the ps4 but the ps5 is supposed to come out later this year and might just wait to get that.

havent picked up a baseball gm in decades. just curious, how fast can you get through a 9 inning game in mlb show?

Was it 2004 or 2005 the was the goat? I think Manny on the cover so 04. Pujols was 05.

698d93fc8437a16545cd4185ff990c61.jpg

dont sleep on the show

BUY IT NOW !!!!

also add me Itz_Me_Pizzo_23

lets get a season going.. i got like 4 buddies i can get

games take approx 40-50mins depending on your opponent obviously, some like to watch replays, hit pause every 10sec, step out the box, Hold R2 while pitching just to get in your head and make you aggravated lol

i bought a PS4 in 17 strictly for MLB and aint never looked backed since.. very happy its coming to xbox in 2021 doe.. i hate ps4 controller and interface

0115FE95-B2EE-49C3-AD76-DEFE7A2BCB85.png

my squad atm

the game HAS ALOT OF PROSPECTS just a heads up, i guess with no MLB going on they focused more on prospects and created cards for the younger guys

Last edited:
I know MVP 05 is widely considered to be the GOAT but my personal favorite eas this joint.

FC7314D4-604A-4ED2-8E06-960CA2363693.jpeg

I was actually playing this a few days ago.

Players need to accept the proposal first. Owners need to stop playing games by asking players to take more cuts, that'll potentially ruin the possibility of all this.

Players need to accept the proposal first. Owners need to stop playing games by asking players to take more cuts, that'll potentially ruin the possibility of all this.

Yup...way too many details yet to be sorted, but all starts with the revenue negotiations.

The details of the (owners') plan do not matter, agent Scott Boras told Sports Illustrated. He will urge the players association to reject the proposal.

“The players I represent are unified in that they reached an agreement and they sacrificed anywhere from 30 to 40% of their salaries so that the games could amicably continue,” said Boras. “The owners represented during that negotiation that they could operate without fans in the ballpark. Based on that, we reached an agreement and there will not be a renegotiation of that agreement.”

The players association may not require much urging. A person familiar with the union’s plans said that the revenue-sharing idea was a nonstarter.

Personally, I'm still not seeing how any sports leagues play this year anyway. Unless, and that is only unless, they come out and say players acquiring the virus is no big deal and the games will still go on with teams that have infected players. And I don't put that past them. :lol:

Personally, I'm still not seeing how any sports leagues play this year anyway. Unless, and that is only unless, they come out and say players acquiring the virus is no big deal and the games will still go on with teams that have infected players. And I don't put that past them. :lol:
Sigh, I don’t think that’ll work. If they say they’re fine with covid positive players, they’re basically asking for everyone to get infected, the way this thing spreads. Now we have full teams infected, and then the domino effect to families would be out of control

Back
Top Bottom