2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I've/Twins have taken over this thread.

Kintzler is a name y'all don't know, I know THAT much.
Most of us in here are pretty big into fantasy baseball, too. I'd bet 90% of the thread know him.
Yea I gotta say man there is some very knowledgeable ppl in here when it comes to baseball
During the ASG though, there were people like me, who are in here that don't post, and probably the same number who aren't here in often, who do post.

So I'm curious: what were you guys' impressions of the All Star festivities in Miami?

So I'm curious: what were you guys' impressions of the All Star festivities in Miami?

Derby was :pimp: I honestly didn't watch much of the ASG.

I wish the ASG still had meaning. Playing for home field advantage in the WS definitely seemed 'unfair' for the true 1-seed, but it gave the game purpose.

The derby was entertaining. Bour vs Judge was awesome.

I never really watch the all star game. The pitchers clearly have the advantage and it makes for a boring game. They come in, throw their nastiest stuff for an inning, and another ace replaces them.

Last edited:
Bregman hella insecure 
laugh.gif

http://deadspin.com/astros-alex-bregman-deletes-account-after-sending-dms-t-1796852373

I know he's just having a down year, but that seems like an overpay for Quintana.

Definitely means Arrieta is gone after the year.

Back
Top Bottom