2023 Official MLB Season Thread

What a magical season for the Yankees, they played so well at home all postseason and the first two road games of the ALCS. But congrats to the Astros and their fans, this was well deserved. Now go win it all, we're all rooting for you.

Where my Yankee haters at

928d68f12fc61c715a120c95bdeb83db.500x281x55.gif

If you'd have told me about a 'Dodgers/Astros World Series' when I was a kid I would have thought you were crazy. :wink:

Think I'm gonna pass but I would prefer the Trolly Dodgers of Los Angeles to prevail in the contest.

Good series Yankee fans, CC Saflabthia looking washed to start basically told me all I needed to know about tonight
He's not to blame in the slightest.
Yanks had their chance.
CC got them to tonight.
Bats had plenty of chances.
Plenty.

Gg Astro fans enjoy...

**** has me having a damn headache...1 total run in back to back games with a chance to go to the World Series :smh:

Congrats Astros fans.

****ing embarassing how we couldn't score runs in a hitters park :smh:

Good series jewbacca2 jewbacca2 Retroballer Retroballer and anyone else I'm missing.

Has home field ever meant more than it did in this series? Amazing how the Yanks scored only 3 in 4 road games. That's what lost them this CS. Our pitching was there except tonight. This L falls solely on the offense.

Go Dodgers.

He's not to blame in the slightest.
Yanks had their chance.
CC got them to tonight.
Bats had plenty of chances.
Plenty.

He definitely got them there, but he just looked so bad to start off tonight, like he went on a bender the night before or something

Back
Top Bottom