2023 Official MLB Season Thread

It legitimately did not matter what pitching decision was made or how good or bad the bullpen is. Every single pitcher was ****ed mentally the second they stepped on the mound and every single batter felt invincible regardless of the score.

9/10 losing one of the million leads each team had would be deflating and likely be the end of the game. This time it was like lol you only have a one run lead with 6 whole outs left.

That game was top 10 most legendary **** ive ever seen.

Honestly still liked last years Game 7 World Series the most of the decade, but Game 2 was epic lol

I didn’t watch most of Game 5, but I can tell that was another classic

This, Pats comeback, Cavaliers come back and game 7.

Not sure if recency bias or if ive just been blessed with 3 consecutive years of the craziest championships ive seen in my lifetime.

Most HRs since the 2002 World Series.

Guess who was playing that series. :smh:

Congrats Manfred. You got your wish...

Those juiced baseballs and that stupid short left field created one hell of a game :lol:
Honestly have no idea how the Dodgers were able to take one game from Houston given how weirdly shaped the stadium is lol

Tuesday gonna be interesting, and if it extends, Wednesday will probably end up being a war.

Ppl complaining about juiced balls like they don't like home runs. Baseball was at it's peak when balls were flying out the Park in the 90s.

Last edited:
Yesterday was one of the best experiences of my life. The atmosphere was like a college football game.

43222151-E144-4918-8BE7-F12BC3C03982.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom