2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Looking forward to what Peralta and Huira can add to the team this year. If Huira can be what he’s supposed to be oh boy. I’m pretty optimistic about him. And Hopefully Arcia’s bat starts where it left off last year.

I think suavemente or champ are the only ones who haven’t signed up yet and they have a spot guaranteed to them. Anything else is fair game if you know anyone who wants in.

tenor.gif

Looks pretty ******* dope...but reminds me more of a jelly fish than a Devil Ray or whatever Ray they are these days...And I don't know how it plays...If it's like laser tag for the players then it won't last long, but if it doesn't really compromise the tracking of fly balls and such then let it roll...

Looks pretty ****ing dope...but reminds me more of a jelly fish than a Devil Ray or whatever Ray they are these days...And I don't know how it plays...If it's like laser tag for the players then it won't last long, but if it doesn't really compromise the tracking of fly balls and such then let it roll...

I think it’s supposed to resemble a tank. And I read it was specifically designed to see the ball better. There was a lot of effort, money, and science behind this. You’re supposed to see the ball better than any time of day or night outside.

I just went back to read the thread on Reddit about it. The guy posted a sneak peek and said he helped design it and was going into a ton of detail but i guess it was never proven or even approved to be used during play. And he deleted his account lol.

Happy Opening Day fellas !

Gonna be a good one. Its beautiful in philly 41 degrees getting upto about 56-57, barely any wind

Last few openers have neen freezing or some rain

Back
Top Bottom