2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

B99630613Z.1_20180218183513_000_GJG1SF91I.1-0.jpg

:sick:

Yea that’s gonna be a no for me

That’s not messing with the pinstripes though. I hear what you’re saying, but the aesthetics of placement within the uniform is what’s being worked with. I mean sleeve or chest, the swoosh was going to be there regardless and not take away from the pinstripes, and that’s coming from a lifelong, diehard yankee fan.

This floating swoosh we see in NCAA just doesnt work with the MLB uniform
Sports owners only care about the bottom line as we know but IMO it would have been better off giving Nike the side sleeves and also somehow working in the top undershirt swoosh effect.

derek-jeter-20.jpg

We could do 10 teams if needed

The old league was 5’keepers no penalty. Do we wanna keep the old rules or abide by the traditional rules?

So ready for Opening Day and this season to begin.

Looking forward to watching that Twins lineup and the resurgent Buxton as well as the Mariners and who will carve out roles going forward. Who knows though...they're 2-0 and 2 up on Oakland already. :smokin

Braves, Pirates and Phillies are probably going to be the teams I watch most from the NL. Rockies by default because Arenado is the best 3 bagger in the game. Highlights every night.

Padres intrigue me too. And I always feel compelled to watch the A's and marvel at how they do it.

We could do 10 teams if needed

The old league was 5’keepers no penalty. Do we wanna keep the old rules or abide by the traditional rules?
I vote three or four keepers, instead of the five we had in the past. Felt like too much.

With round penalties this time. Takes more thought and skill, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom