2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Indeed

I appreciate Cespedes for taking discount. If I were him, I'd keep the money :lol:

That tweet I posted was from 12-30 and didn't realize it. On my way home from work pretty much heard talks are back on because LA-Cleveland talks surrounding Lindor are dying down.

We really can’t have nice things, huh...
0ACCEAA1-67C9-4C84-8F47-64101CFB8B89.gif

I really was hoping for a Mookie-X-Raffy after a solid 2019 season for the latter 2, but man... I guess we’ll never know

We really can’t have nice things, huh...
0ACCEAA1-67C9-4C84-8F47-64101CFB8B89.gif

I really was hoping for a Mookie-X-Raffy after a solid 2019 season for the latter 2, but man... I guess we’ll never know

Yeah man. By all accounts this Chaim dude is gonna wave the white flag to the Yankees and slash payroll. :lol:

Would be a miracle if he's able to re-sign Mook.

Nats sign Will Harris and Starlin Castro in successive days ...

Only question left is whether we plan to keep Kieboom and start him at 3rd, sign Donaldson or trade Kieboom for Bryant or Arenado ... Let's go Nats!

How could they trade for Arenado? You should of just resigned Rendon in that case. You’d be essentially paying more for Arenado (contract+prospects) than you would of resigning Rendon.

Plus ownership said they couldn’t afford both Stras and Rendon. That means they definitely couldn’t afford Stras and Arenado considering they’re similar contracts.

Nats sign Will Harris and Starlin Castro in successive days ...

Only question left is whether we plan to keep Kieboom and start him at 3rd, sign Donaldson or trade Kieboom for Bryant or Arenado ... Let's go Nats!

You like the Castro deal? My Nats buds hate it

How could they trade for Arenado? You should of just resigned Rendon in that case. You’d be essentially paying more for Arenado (contract+prospects) than you would of resigning Rendon.

Plus ownership said they couldn’t afford both Stras and Rendon. That means they definitely couldn’t afford Stras and Arenado considering they’re similar contracts.
Aside from Arenado being a better player until last year, his contract is marginally less in AAV ... That being said, getting Kieboom and a top tier arm would almost certainly require COL to eat some of his contract to make it work for the Nats ... It's the most unlikely scenario but it's doable ...

Back
Top Bottom