2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I hate the Angels! :lol:
giphy.gif

So are we gonna talk about how the dodgers aren't the best team in baseball? not even close? or just keep posting "The Ringer" articles about how this team is so good.

Yep, but all eyewash until it actually happens. They are the 7th or 8th best team in the league right now.

I hate the dodgers so I won’t argue for them, but it’s a little crazy to think an NLCS team that added an MVP to its roster ”isn’t that good”. Let’s hear who you have in front of them.

To say the Dodgers aren’t great right now is accurate, the lineup remains feast or famine and the rotation hasn’t been great. However to say they’re not that good and are the 8th best team is a hot take, but you do stanfan stanfan .

Great to see Bryce locked in btw, Realmuto is really about to get paid. In regards to the Padres, they’re fun to watch and are going to be a problem once they get more arms.

Isn't dude a Giants fan? Obviously not gonna get a genuine take. Nothing to see.

The Ringer called this team the greatest team on paper in the history of the game and struggled in both series against the worst Giants team in over a decade. They are in second place in their division and bout to get swept by the Pads but MLB has them ranked #1 for some reason. At some point you have to perform, the dodgers are a good team, not great team at this juncture. Not at all worth the early pre season hype almost 20 games in a 60 game stretch.

The Ringer called this team the greatest team on paper in the history of the game and struggled in both series against the worst Giants team in over a decade. They are in second place in their division and bout to get swept by the Pads but MLB has them ranked #1 for some reason. At some point you have to perform, the dodgers are a good team, not great team at this juncture. Not at all worth the early pre season hype almost 20 games in a 60 game stretch.

Your first L was anything to do with The Ringer lol. We are 18 games in man

sorry for the caps on this one but....................

A THIRD BASEMEN SHOULD NEVER GO FOR A POP UP ON THE 1ST BASE SIDE.

**** man segura had me heated lastnight calling off hoskins to only watch the ****ing ball drop

embarrassment

Back
Top Bottom