2023 Toyota Crown (Toyota Avalon Replacement)

This car looks very sleek. At first glance, I thought it was a crossover, but it's a full size Sedan and all trim levels will be Hybrid engines with the inline 4. I really want a SUV,(Gran Cherokee L) but this might be in my radar

Trim Levels are:

XLE
Limited
Platinum

Two engines. Once is a inline 4 with a turbo charger that gets 340 HP with a Hybrid Max engine(Platinum Trim) at 28mpg and the other trim is a hybrid inline 4 with no turbo charger that gets 236 HP at 38 MPG.

Would be more practical with a hatch.

These are 4 other crowns not coming to the US. These are 2 of them

toyota-crown-estate-wagon-concept_100848004_m.jpg

toyota-crown-sport.jpg

That paint design is awful but besides that, meh. Looks better in the gray ive seen online.

So this why they got rid of the Avalon? Bad sales = a rebrand using the Crown name. I mean I guess.

This car looks very sleek. At first glance, I thought it was a crossover, but it's a full size Sedan and all trim levels will be Hybrid engines with the inline 4. I really want a SUV,(Gran Cherokee L) but this might be in my radar

Trim Levels are:

XLE
Limited
Platinum

Two engines. Once is a inline 4 with a turbo charger that gets 340 HP with a Hybrid Max engine(Platinum Trim) at 28mpg and the other trim is a hybrid inline 4 with no turbo charger that gets 236 HP at 38 MPG.

reminds me of when designer sneakers were extra chunky in the past few years

Can't ball out in a Toyota. That's a starter "I just got my first real job" kinda vehicle.

I love it. I got the hybrid xse nightshade. 43 mpg. My favorite part is adaptive cruse control, it makes commuting a breeze.
Oh ok. I agree on the adaptive cruise control, my 18 Impala has that. I can’t imagine driving on a highway/beltway without it. Any car/SUV I get must have that. People don’t realize how easy doing long trips will be more easy with ACC…

Back
Top Bottom