2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

Starting D. Mooney & Z. Moss jacked me up in one league. I'm down 24 with J. Allen & G. Wilson left. Hope it stays neck & neck. OT would be great. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Last edited:
Why the hell did that TD have to go to Knox and not Kincaid 😭

9 out of 12 in my family league are at 3-2, 1 at 1-5, and 2 at 4-2

1-3 this week :smh: 5-1, 4-2 in the other 3

God is great. Defeated the only undefeated player in my league. He had Tyler Bass. Just needed him to not score 10+ points to win my matchup

1000010340.jpg

Last minute I joined a league with some old college teammates/alumni - should I attempt to trade some of these guys or just ride it out

It’s .5 ppr & some random bonuses

IMG_8886.jpeg

Working on a trade with a Jets fan now :lol:. Looking to swap my Davante/Najee for his Aaron Jones/MHJr. I would do DA for AJ straight up but we have position limits and I’m maxed out at RB.

Aaron jones might be on ice for a while injured and MHJr in protocol - concussions seem to be 2 week deals these days.

I’d stay put that’s just me tho

Why are you doing that trade?
14-team PPR w/ yardage bonuses that starts 3 WRs. I have a surplus of WRs (Adams, Kupp, Tyreek, Juju…) and shaky RB situation. DMont has been steady but Mason is banged up and Moss and Dowdle are boom or bust. Najee gets carries but limited receptions and no TDs. Aaron Jones first four weeks when healthy have all been top 24 finishes with 2 top 10 finishes. Wilson and Lazard aren’t going away and I’m not high on Rodgers. Adams will get his but I like my other WRs better ROS.

But I rescinded the trade for now. Cooper to the Bills intrigues me.

Working on a trade with a Jets fan now :lol:. Looking to swap my Davante/Najee for his Aaron Jones/MHJr. I would do DA for AJ straight up but we have position limits and I’m maxed out at RB.

And Cam Akers traded to the Vikings so Aaron Jones must be done for

Been alternating Murray and Fields but now do I drop Fields with this Wilson news? Steelers don't have the give the Bears certain compensation if he doesn't start a certain amount of games and I think play a certain amount of snaps.
Thinking about gambling on Maye and cutting him but debating holding him, he's been a top 10 option this year.

Back
Top Bottom