2024 NFL Draft Thread

IMG_4022.jpeg

651akathepaul 651akathepaul TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga carver carver

guys remember these media opinions are not facts. just saw somewhere BR that they had JD 31. also saw somewhere else JD ranked 31 lol why would any team draft that bust that high.....same site had mahomes 29 in 2017.

opinions are not facts

I’m alright taking JJ at 11. I don’t know how I feel about trading up to get him tho. If we can’t get one of the top 3 stay put and see how the draft goes and keep 11 and 23
I just don’t think JJ is that good. I’d much rather Penix over him.

Caleb>Maye>>Daniels>>>>>>Penix>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else

I just don’t think JJ is that good. I’d much rather Penix over him.

Caleb>Maye>>Daniels>>>>>>Penix>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else
That’s the beauty in the draft. No one really knows **** about who’s gonna be a star and who’s gonna bust.

That’s the beauty in the draft. No one really knows **** about who’s gonna be a star and who’s gonna bust.

Nah.. we know a whole lot.. but we’re dealing with human beings and shh happens

Also situations play a significant role in guys success and development

T minus 30 minutes.......

As much as I love the draft, I then remember how much I hate the coverage as they bounce around with stupid nonsense, or family tragedy from 20+ years ago, or 900 commercials etc. :frown:

What year did they move to 1st round Thursdays? Feel like it's been forever since draft all day on Saturday

What year did they move to 1st round Thursdays? Feel like it's been forever since draft all day on Saturday
Feel at least 5-6 years. Think they changed it to 2 days a decade ago, rounds 1-2 night 1 and the rest night 2 then 3 days more recently.

Hate it but I can't say it hasn't worked out for the league :lol:

They've turned the entire thing into a 3 day bonafide football festival event with cities bidding to host yearly

The pro football renaissance in Detroit lately has been great to see man, league is better when the Lions are good.

The energy in that massive crowd is great :pimp:

Amon Ra so cringe, waiting for him to start naming all the receivers drafted before him after yelling Jared Goff

Back
Top Bottom