2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

880, Wow 14 pages threads moving at pace, congratulations to everybody who copped

Last edited:
It's going to be brutal once the tiffs come around. We really gotta help each other out man. I said this in the Kobe 9 thread but the same thing applies here. The beasts will be our. We just gotta prepare and have a gameplan

Not sure if this was mentioned already, but anyone in NY, I was in soho and Supreme had them sitting. Worth a peep tomorrow if you've been looking. Not much hype about them around here. They're really nice in person, but I couldn't pull the trigger.

Now those YOTH though.. that's something I'm waiting for. They're popping up here and there I think, but I haven't heard anything from my area. Anyone know if they'll hit NDC?

Last edited:
Did primitive jack up the price on the bazooka's. When I'm about to choose my size and add to cart it says 94 dollars..

They had these and the Brickhouse lows on sale earlier today but it looks like they have put them back to regular price now.

Ahh okay. I wasn't sure if it was a coupon code or something. Thanks, sucks I missed out but the bazooka joes will go down again for sure.

Wow really helpful thread, glad anyone who wanted the premieres got em, wool is not my thing but it is a nice shoe. I hope everyone can help each other when the Tiffanys drop.

Everyone's gonna have to help each other out is right gonna be more hype and less pairs of tiffs than premiers without a doubt

earlier primitive sent this email...

Then later on this one...

Guessing they never intended to have them at a discount... wonder if theyll honor orders placed at a discount

FOR THESE!!!

Now that the Premier release is over, this thread is about to go off the rails worse than the when the Concord's released.

i just noves down to rampa from Baltimore how is spot For dunk releases im draft to start to build my funk game thanks to all of You Who help out with links my finger is gonna fall with All these reps
I went to Spot when I was on vacation in Tampa. They had the WOF's as instore only (about 3 weeks after they came out) so I figured I would check Spot out and grab a pair while I was there. I first went to the Tampa location that has the Skate Park. Everyone was super cool there but that location doesn't carry that many sbs in stock, and they told me to go to the Ybor location which was only a few minutes from there.

The Ybor store is very small but they had a ton of dunks. I would check out the Ybor location first as that is your best bet to cop pairs you like. They get a ton on Sb's in store so you should be able to get most pairs there if you plan accordingly. Hope this helps

For the tiffs, I'm going to bet some usual places that take phone orders won't take them and some may not even get an online release. But I see a price for those maybe even higher than some tiff low prices. I'm looking to get at least two pairs for myself. Can't see myself selling such a nice shoe.

got these in today

verse always coming thru with the clean pics, repped...

didn't attempt to grab either version, just wasn't feeling these enough to try...glad those who plan to wear these did though :smokin

For the tiffs, I'm going to bet some usual places that take phone orders won't take them...

willing to bet your right about this, stores aren't stupid. skateshops are gonna mark these up waaay over retail. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Ya'll  don't see me in here to often, but i'm really liking the Premier..i should've of grabbed them when i had the chance 
tired.gif
  i think i'm gonna try some of these shops that based la rock posted 

So dope on feet. My fave sb in a while. Really feeling the wool. Copped this pair at nikesf, met some cool people too, hardly anybody there waiting on the dunks, most wanted kobes or 10s...
Props to everyone helping out in this thread, #lovent

Apologies for crappy pics and pjs

Last edited:
For the tiffs, I'm going to bet some usual places that take phone orders won't take them and some may not even get an online release. But I see a price for those maybe even higher than some tiff low prices. I'm looking to get at least two pairs for myself. Can't see myself selling such a nice shoe.

I have a feeling the Tiff high will be readily available, it's the rumor HS (don't know if that's the proper term) in the pack that'll be in-store only and hard to get. The hype will be there for the highs, but I see another re-sell flop, which is excellent for those who actually want/wear them. I could be wrong, but all the early pairs popping up and the way QS have been. I think we good money, of course all speculation on my part though.

Feel like beating a dead horse, but big S/O to this thread. Yesterday all the info that was being passed around and updates on stock. Ran out of rep's but awesome work fellas.

#NTBESTTHREAD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom