2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’ve been so happy with how my “Chicago” low By You pair turned out, I made and ordered a black-toe version yesterday. These should be 🔥
IMG_2335.png

I know I obviously could’ve just bought the AJ1 black toe retro that dropped recently, but I like Dunks more than I like Jordan 1 lows.

fire dude, love that gum sole. Wish nike had a custom SB dunk low or high tho that would be insane, i'd be buying like 30 pairs. You should try making a bred dunk with a gum sole

Parris Goebel x Nike Dunk Low
Color: Playful Pink/Multi-Color-Bronzine-Clear Jade-Luminous Green
Style Code: FN2721-600
Release Date: October 24, 2023
Price: $125
Parris Goebel Nike Dunk Low FN2721-600

Parris-Goebel-Nike-Dunk-Low-FN2721-600-2.jpg

Parris-Goebel-Nike-Dunk-Low-FN2721-600-1.jpg

Parris-Goebel-Nike-Dunk-Low-FN2721-600-6.jpg

Parris-Goebel-Nike-Dunk-Low-FN2721-600-7.jpg

fire dude, love that gum sole. Wish nike had a custom SB dunk low or high tho that would be insane, i'd be buying like 30 pairs. You should try making a bred dunk with a gum sole

I know it's blasphemy to most Jordan fans but I don't particularly love the black/red AJ1 look. Much prefer the Chicagos and black-toes. But either way, the black/red doesn't work great on the Dunk because you can't separate the toe box color from the tongue color, so you end up with an all-red tongue and it doesn't look right at all.

I’ve been so happy with how my “Chicago” low By You pair turned out, I made and ordered a black-toe version yesterday. These should be 🔥
IMG_2335.png

I know I obviously could’ve just bought the AJ1 black toe retro that dropped recently, but I like Dunks more than I like Jordan 1 lows.
Gum bottoms make me happy!😃

Why are these so cheap if they‘re SBs?

Don’t regular dunks cost more than a $100?

…is that a stupid question?

84D07DE5-9488-4282-A86A-2A987C061D51.jpeg

Do you own the Black Toe 1 highs?
Negative. Lost and Founds are the only pair of Jordan 1s I’ve ever owned. I’ve rocked with Dunks since like 2003, though, when I first rediscovered them at Niketown San Francisco while on a work trip lol.

Back
Top Bottom