2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quick youtube search and found this . They look pretty close, be careful guys.

*SMH* As soon as I come back to this hobby, looks like the fakes are starting back in full force.

They do look close in the video but the gold colour seems to be the most off. It looks to be a brighter yellow in the video and not the almost tawny gold on the real shoes.

Really, it's hard to say without a direct comparison to the authentic ones. Blue box is jokes though. :rofl:

Available now!
http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/shop/nike-sb/f/

Last edited:
Na, that whole shape is off, the gap between the tongue and laces holes looks terrible. You can tell off top.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna cop or at least try for those 510 since my little puppy chewed up my iguanas,
This thread is moving fast..
Can't believe dudes are still talking about tiffs.

I'm also contemplating going up to a 9 since my 8.5 premiers kill my feet :frown:

Last edited:
Hey do you think that anyone could help me out in remembering the SBs that came with skate decks?

I just know Blue Lobsters and WPF. I appreciate any help y'all could offer

Did anybody read the comments on the YOTH vid. They acted like they didn't even care that they were fakes and some were even ordering from the site.

Busy sneaker buying day for me today.. I also copped me a pair of the five one 0. Love the five one on the tongue and insole. Gonna have to get me to the white laces.. Makes the shoe POP!

The Premier Petoskey's that just came out had like 50 decks with their in-store release, I think they were actually numbered. It was a separate thing you had to buy, same with the clear/plexi-glass box.

Last edited:
The Premier Petoskey's that just came out had like 50 decks with their in-store release, I think they were actually numbered. It was a separate thing you had to buy, same with the clear/plexi-glass box.

Haha creating more work. I just think it'd be a great thing to find over the years.

You are indeed right. One on eBay for 125

Last edited:
I know the overall camo on the 510s is a little loud but at least it is like streetwear style camo rather than actual camo. camo is hot right now and with the white laces i think those are a hot shoe. will most likely cop

anyone know the retailers dropping the 510's online? are they all dropping on the 1st? I'm thinking someone might drop between now and then..

anyone know the retailers dropping the 510's online? are they all dropping on the 1st? I'm thinking someone might drop between now and then..
All the main online spots are dropping them on the 1st. The only online retailers I've heard about prior to the 1st has been top of the world in Canada. 

Back
Top Bottom