2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I had the Kobe 9's in my cart with a 20% off coupon but I said F it and emptied the cart

I was still salty about the SOMP's :lol:

if anyone is bored check out this guys description of some dunks he has for sale on the bay Seller :cory052012

that does suck, with the amount of different products out there for accessing the internet, they really do need to test out as many of them as possible. No excuse for poor coding.

Yea being a software engineer myself it did urk me to see they didn't do a better job of testing it out prior to making it live with today's releases. But on another note I'm not too upset since I didn't actually want the 3s anyway I was really only checking to see if they'd be a easy cop and most likely would've dropped them from my cart had I got em in. But had this been for some SBs... lol

5 and 6 pairs of a shoe makes absolutely no sense. Pairs as usual are being given through the back door. Need to start calling owners out on that bull when they tell you how much they have.

5 and 6 pairs of a shoe makes absolutely no sense. Pairs as usual are being given through the back door. Need to start calling owners out on that bull when they tell you how much they have.

Yeah go call a skateshop owner out and let me know how that goes

It didn't make sense, until I thought if they got no half sizes they'd have gotten a pair of 8,9,10,11,12 which while it sounds like BS, isn't really that unbelievable if allocations of these is as tight as it's starting to look.

Feels bad when it was prob easier to cop a Jordan III than these today....:smh:  

Edit: Not that I even tried to cop III's, just saying it would have been easier.:lol:
Yeah, I actually got my first successful RSVP for the 3s but I'm not going for them. I need that success NEXT week dammit, anyway good luck today y'all!

nthat.gif

How do they fit?! Plz tell me they're snug^^

Last edited:
this sucks, no way I'm paying $277 for these.  I might as well go find a pair of Entourages or Thai Temples if I'm spending loot.

Back
Top Bottom