2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

repped, thanks. i'll save on ordering that premium brush and just use a new soft bristle toothbrush. 

but the other question remains - is it safe to use that cleaner on high quailty suede/nubuck and/or to get it wet? or does it bleed?
I haven't used Jason Markk so I can't speak on experience. I use private label cleaners- I have a separate spray for leather and suede/buck so a one-size-fits-all materials cleaner makes me weary

their FAQ suggests testing in an inconspicuous area and a good spot is behind the flaps on highs. personally, I try to use as little cleaner on those materials as possible. I brush or erase anything I can out and then spot treat when necessary.

That was the only time I camped out for shoes too. 

I just remember I chilled with some dude in beat up Laney 5's which was cool because people liked shoes to like shoes back then and wore them. It was cold as hell; I came from Philly and bought this big *** Gap parka :lol:

I actually have Springfield 9mm. I took my chick to the gun range and she almost shot herself from the recoil alone. She literally dropped it. I was referring more to girls that are super feminine. The ones that are normally scared to even hold one. Back t the thread topic though

Last edited:
9 as in a size 9? I don't know any chick that would bang a 9 unless she is a burly chick. Your typical females wrist would snap busting off a 9mm. Gun packs alot of punch. Maybe a. 22 or maybe a baby 9. A flat out 9 though. Might have to say it but "Ducktales"

I'm 6'4" 260 and she's lucky if she's 5'3" 115 soaking wet..

Comparison

"Wrist would snap busting off a 9mm."??  My friends and I are avid shooters and gun collectors, and the ladies in our group all shoot the same caliber as us no prob. I'm talking anything from a standard issue 9, 40/45, and even 223 long range shooting or sporting clays (12 gauge rifles). The wives have no issue shooting them at all, and they aren't burly by any means. 

Whats a "baby 9"? Are you talking about the size of the gun? Because if so, the smaller and more compact the gun the more punch and recoil it packs.  Full size 9's actually shoot much more smooth and with much less recoil.

My friends son shoots a .22 rifle lol.

I got a couple Taurus ( I know its not something to brag about, but I got them cheap and they meet ct laws without registering mags) millennium's which are sub compact 10+1 so they ain't the smallest but easy for me to conceal..

Quick question… is there a "wanted" thread? I'm looking for Thrashin's in a sz 11. Wondering if someone could help me out.

Ducktales debunked lol.... Good stuff man, nothing wrong with a Taurus. I personally would never trust a female with anything bigger than a. 22. If she ever gets the idea of offing me. Atleast I have time to react lol.

Last edited:
I actually have Springfield 9mm. I took my chick to the gun range and she almost shot herself from the recoil alone. She literally dropped it. I was referring more to girls that are super feminine. The ones that are normally scared to even hold one. Back t the thread topic though
Super feminine? Do I need to post a vid of the "super feminine" women in our group who can shoot a 45 no prob? Also, I would advise against putting a firearm in the hands of someone who is "normally scared to even hold one". Think your stretching a bit here, but like you said back to the thread….LOL

Ah the good olé days.... Loved my supersoaker. It was my excuse to see some knockers. Wet t shirt contest anyone!? Good times

Always wanted an entertech water gun. The look. The feel. The sound. So real.

Super feminine? Do I need to post a vid of the "super feminine" women in our group who can shoot a 45 no prob? Also, I would advise against putting a firearm in the hands of someone who is "normally scared to even hold one". Think your stretching a bit here, but like you said back to the thread….LOL
my dude the girls in your group are obviously in the group for a reason. They like guns. Your typical female doesn't like to shoot guns. Are you telling me that the majority of women like to bust guns like their O dog. Back to the thread though. I'm done

Last edited:
my dude the girls in your group are obviously in the group for a reason. They like guns. Your typical female doesn't like to shoot guns. Are you telling me that the majority of women like to bust guns like their O dog. Back to the thread though. I'm done
Good point. Respect. Think we are talking about guns and women because they compliment each other. Every guy needs a hot chick, a quality firearm, and a fresh pair of SB dunks.
nthat.gif

There's not a lot of rhyme or reason to a lot of posts on threads, but you're cool, there's no need to entertain the teasing.

There's not a lot of rhyme or reason to a lot of posts on threads, but you're cool, there's no need to entertain the teasing.
thank you, I appreciate it. Like I said anyone verbally attacking me for no reason, come to a release and start talking crazy. That will make my day :smokin

U uniquekickz you're also extended that invitation

Back
Top Bottom