2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just copped a pair of these to beat around in; came to $42

shop.8and9.com/collections/new-streetwear-shirts/products/miami-fl-mash-up-jersey-tee#view
IMG_4524_1024x1024.png

Also I'm a bit confused with all the r word talk so if anybody can PM me what that is because I don't think it's the word I'm thinking of and I want to make sure I'm aware

The "r word" is "rape." And, in the minds of Meth and crew, as well as a considerable number of members, it''s is not okay to use that word simply to communicate the practice of price gouging.

I know it's incredibly difficult to enforce that rule, but I think the best way to do that is to police it ourselves and try to educate when we do see people use it. Social norms and peer pressure are always more effective at preventing "minor offenses" than the "law" is.

Last edited:
The "r word" is "rape." And, in the minds of Meth and crew, as well as a considerable number of members, it''s is not okay to use that word simply to communicate the practice of price gouging.

I know it's incredibly difficult to enforce that rule, but I think the best way to do that is to police it ourselves and try to educate when we do see people use it. Social norms and peer pressure are always more effective at preventing "minor offenses" than the "law" is.
I remember an admin post saying that the use of the r word is unacceptable and could lead to a ban (correct me if I'm wrong).

I remember an admin post saying that the use of the r word is unacceptable and could lead to a ban (correct me if I'm wrong).

It's stickied right at the top of the forum home pages. They don't specifically note the punishment, but for the purposes of administration, that word should be treated no differently than a racial epithet, IMO.

Last edited:
With the root meaning of that word being, "to seize and take away by force" I'm not even sure how it has become a synonym for an over priced pair of shoes

Just ignant kids man. Same as the n word being thrown freely by black folks of all people. Making suburban white kids think it's cool.

McRads have popped up frequently lately so I thought I'd share this stashed boxes interview of Chuck Treece talking about the inspiration behind the design.

Being a black dude I find it pretty dope that nike sb has worked with Theotis Beasley, Nigel Sylvester, and Chuck Treece.

Hopefully they let Theotis design some more dunks, all of his designs have been incredible - Kenny Powers and both BHM lows

McRads have popped up frequently lately so I thought I'd share this stashed boxes interview of Chuck Treece talking about the inspiration behind the design.
Love the kenny powers, BHM seemed like a cool idea but not that well executed. I love the variety of designers brought in for nike sb.

^^ I felt that way about both BHM lows, I honestly thought they sucked in all the pics I saw online, but once I saw them in person... I fell in love.

The '14 lows with the gradient midsole, icy bottoms, gold stiching, and gold BHM dubrae really pop in real life

Anyone else remember these carbon fiber customs? Still wishing nike would drop something similar.
Cool. I have a cooked pair of all black carbon fiber 1s. I love em and you never see anyone else with them.

Tried them on in store and then bought them and wore them nearly every day for 2 straight years
laugh.gif

Any good skate shops in phoniex Arizona on my way as we speak! Help me I from the easy cost looking to pick up so nice sbs!!

Back
Top Bottom