2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just a thought for all of you guys. I was thinking of putting a web app together for the thread.

Since theres always questions regarding sizing across each release what if I had a page where everyone here (and beyond I suppose) could vote on fit. Results would then be simply charted. That way we could defer questions there and hopefully not get the same questions over and over and over again.

Thoughts?
Sounds like a good idea except for one issue: No matter what you do, people will always ask the same question over and over and over. In the Supreme thread, the Warehouse number is one the first page. I mean it is literally the first thing you read if you open up the thread, and yet day after day people ask "what's the warehouse number? I want to cancel my order." So I like the idea, but it wouldn't in any way deter questions. If anything, it would simply be a nice infographic.

Sounds like a good idea except for one issue: No matter what you do, people will always ask the same question over and over and over.

I think the app is a cool idea but this. Also, I feel like everyone foot is different, but the app would be good for the community. Do it.

Hacky Sack Dunk Highs available this weekend, In-store only, at:

FURNACE
10100 Valley View St.
Buena Park, CA 90620

(714) 828-4226

They still have other Dunks available too.
Hacky Sack Lows
Snake Eyes
Brickhouses
510's

Pulled the trigger on some SOMP's on eBay, didn't realize I had $150 sitting in my paypal account. It's like finding money in your pocket when doing laundry. :smokin

How do you get free shipping at premier?
hmm guess they changed that option, was able to get free shipping from premier for the j-packs.. weird

sorry bout that
embarassed.gif

Just a thought for all of you guys. I was thinking of putting a web app together for the thread.
Since theres always questions regarding sizing across each release what if I had a page where everyone here (and beyond I suppose) could vote on fit. Results would then be simply charted. That way we could defer questions there and hopefully not get the same questions over and over and over again.

Thoughts?
i did want to thank @So Much Sole 23 for hooking it up on the Baohaus. Appreciate you helping us out on the thread.

Webapp would be awesome, I agree it wouldn't do much to slow down questions but it might be a convenient way to access the thread directly

Yeah i'm pretty sure Premier has an $8 shipping charge, but tehre is a free option to select store pick up.

Premier only offers free Fed Ex ground shipping after a certain dollar amount. With just a pair of shoes it says $8, added a pair of pants and the free shipping option popped up.

They had JB 1's for 250 
mean.gif
...eh whatevs guess they gotta eat. Won't be shopping there tho.
SBs dropped in March of 02, not a lot of places carried the line from the beginning, and a lot of mom and pop shops didn't want to deal with the brand. Got to be that most couldn't stay in business without carrying them though.
Definitely Metropolitan Shops more. Boston, NYC, Philly, Florida, and throughout Cali. The good old days. For some reason when **** blows up I'm out, like it's not cool anymore....lol but then I'm hyped on some other hypebeast stuff. Like one guy said on here before, I forget who. When dunks hit ccs it kinda died for me. I would only look for 420 packs, after passing on skunks. 
I copped the entire 1st set for $200 bucks from Nocturnal

that was my hook up because I supported them more than just SB's
If you skate we probably know each other than. I was livin in the Jersey House 02-04 with Lil T Achille n couch resident scum Brian Dale.

I'm 31. I remember seeing pics of Matt Field maybe, and maybe Richard Mulder in the Griptape Pro B's, and just hyped of Gum sole and skating Nikes. Then SB's dropped I was a broke boy tho only able to cop pairs I shouldn't have, n should of waited on pairs I liked. All my loot was going to skateboards and 
smokin.gif
. 1st sb's I got where lodens...ehhh woulda preferred flashes but sold out obviously, than tweeds. I was hyped on tweeds at first, jus never wore em. Had Pro B's, can't google the pic. They where navy/dark grey / navy sole with the white shoosh, midsole, and nike sign on the heel. .....man where the closest I could get to grip tapes. They where fresh AF tho, put some Gino type flavor when I pushing around. Had Grandma ma's growing up and Jordan 8's where my first jay. I cop everybrand tho since after 2004, (HYPE). From the SB line tho, been skating blazers and dunks sometimes but gotta be in the mood I guess. They're not too good for skating for me personally. I prefer BA's right now they are so comfy and remind me of some DC LYNX Josh Kalis hayday type killas.

Hacky Sack Dunk Highs available this weekend, In-store only, at:

FURNACE
10100 Valley View St.
Buena Park, CA 90620

(714) 828-4226

They still have other Dunks available too.
Hacky Sack Lows
Snake Eyes
Brickhouses
510's

phone orders on the other shoes or no?

J-packs sold out on premiere huh? glad I swooped early.

Wonder how long till shipping confirm.
i got my shipping confirmation on the jpack from premier this morning 45 minutes after i copped. No Joke. Fedex already picked them up this afternoon they are on their way

shout out to @DanVSMan  for throwing me multiple oops, and also @hadowajp  for also coming through without even asking! this is by far the most helpful thread and when I go to other threads to check em out I see a lot of regulars in here throwin oops in those threads as well. thank you to anyone and everyone that hit me up about the 11.5 royal his

Actually the royal highs look kind of nice as far as the back blue part. If anyone has em please elaborate on if that's like really buttery.

Back
Top Bottom