2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm gonna open a skateshop and create the illest dunks ever..lol

If it was THAT easy.
To even be considered by Nike to have them invest in Skate shops, there are TOO many requirements.
Have to sell a certain amount of Nike "units."
Have to carry a certain amount of Nike "units."
Have to explain why you should be considered.
Etc...
Then, if you meet ALL the requirements, then you are "allowed" to submit your design.
Nike then evaluates it and after months of back and forth, Nike MAY decide to collaborate.
Then, you have to go back and forth with the Actual design, which will be torn apart, manipulated, etc...
The whole process takes a minimum of 6 month, up to years to actually see the Final Product.
How do I know....
Currently Local is going through the beginning stages.....

Last edited:

If it was THAT easy.
To even be considered by Nike to have them invest in Skate shops, there are TOO many requirements.
Etc...
Then, if you meet ALL the requirements, then you are "allowed" to submit your design.
Nike then evaluates it and after months of back and forth, Nike MAY decide to collaborate.
Then, you have to go back and forth with the Actual design, which will be torn apart, manipulated, etc...
The whole process takes a minimum of 6 month, up to years to actually see the Final Product.
How do I know....

So basically what he's saying is:

I couldn't stop staring at the swoosh
but "the swoosh is fine..it's a solid color shoe so it's actually subtle."

roll.gif

If it was THAT easy.
Etc...
How do I know....

Werd..I had a feeling u had to go thru an application process..I've always been a big fan of skate shops..

Like any business tho.. Starting a skateshop is very risky

4real tho..if I made a dunk..it would be FIRE..just beastly looking..no gimmicks..no cheesy materials..no speckles,etc lol

just not the level of hype, that's pretty good for people that want them.

Yeah, NOT the same hype.
Although, per Nike Rep, they are HOPING that there is the Same Hype as the Tiffs...
I don't see it being the same.

Last edited:
Werd..I had a feeling u had to go thru an application process..I've always been a big fan of skate shops..

4real tho..if I made a dunk..it would be FIRE..just beastly looking..no gimmicks..no cheesy materials..no speckles,etc lol

For those that have heard of ATTIC, I had created a design for them to submit to Nike.
How long ago...
Oh, only 5 or 6 years ago.
Nike NEVER got back to them to create/collaborate...

For those that have heard of ATTIC, I had created a design for them to submit to Nike.
How long ago...
Oh, only 5 or 6 years ago.
Nike NEVER got back to them to create/collaborate...

Did u ever see a pic of the cobra commander dunks that were scrapped???

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2013/10/07/nike-sb-dunk-high-cobra-commander-teaser/

These are prolly one of most nicely executed design/colorway of an sb..a shame they would never happen..so beastly

I can't believe nike allows a lot of these ridiculous designs to go thru

Last edited:
Oh dcypoe....I love your #NTremembers entries lol

If it was THAT easy.
Etc...
How do I know....
Somewhere along the line......the Cobra Commanders were scrapped :'(

REST IN PEACE ROBIN WILLIAMS....
Sad news man..great actor and amazing comedian

RIP to Robin Williams. Apparently, it is said to be a suicide... :frown:

My favorite Robin Williams pic back in the early days of Niketalk...

Edit: Cy beat me to it. Bay Area folks think alike. :tongue:

Last edited:
Did u ever see a pic of the cobra commander dunks that were scrapped???

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2013/10/07/nike-sb-dunk-high-cobra-commander-teaser/

These are prolly one of most nicely executed design/colorway of an sb..a shame they would never happen..so beastly

I can't believe nike allows a lot of these ridiculous designs to go thru

Copyright Infringement is a B****.
Sometimes naming of Dunks is not always a Good thing....

Yeah..that design tho..

Back
Top Bottom