2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know of any online sites that will be selling the Entourages. I just luv that gum sole contrast with the black color blocking. Hot man.

My shop made it sound like a lot of places are going to get the nontourage this upcoming week. Hopefully there isn't too much hype on these so it can be a smooth cop.

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

What does everyone think of these? They're looking pretty uninspired to me. It looks like they just took a pair of GR's and threw on that icy blue sole from the Premiers. I'm starting to get sick of seeing ice blue soles at this point
http://www.eukicks.com/preview-nike-sb-dunk-low-fire-ice/

copped on sight.
pimp.gif

but i love red shoes, and the light blue sets them off. that's why i love the red janoski's with the "blue chill" line thru the midsole...

Entourages are single handedly bringing back the SB game. I see the hypebeasts, resellers, moms and grannies messing up the rest of this year's releases.

smh @ 400 bones for a pair of these.

Originally Posted by trainspotter

Entourages are single handedly bringing back the SB game. I see the hypebeasts, resellers, moms and grannies messing up the rest of this year's releases.

400? Stop it.

654361ca67525b5dbb9170c5c5d371fde073a617_r.gif

Stop it Chicken Little

Camped out at a spot in Brea for the past 7 hours with 3 more to go, 6th in line, wish me luck.

I'm hoping these Entourage dunks don't drop this weekend. My local spot doesn't know when they're getting their pairs, but I might miss them if they drop this weekend since I'll be out of town. 
frown.gif

Geez.....nonsense

Entourages sell out in San Diego? Need a size 11 bad. New to the SB game so excuse my ignorance 
tired.gif

Retail is $98, but most places will be charging $160.  Many of the shops call each other and try to price fix.  The shops who want to sell at a higher price arent happy with shops who want to sell at just retail because it puts the higher priced shops in a bad light.  Luckily for me, my local skate shop is selling them at $98.  They take care of their customers.  Im glad to give them my business!

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Retail is $98, but most places will be charging $160.  Many of the shops call each other and try to price fix.  The shops who want to sell at a higher price arent happy with shops who want to sell at just retail because it puts the higher priced shops in a bad light.  Luckily for me, my local skate shop is selling them at $98.  They take care of their customers.  Im glad to give them my business!

I feel the same way. Thank goodness that my local shop takes care of their customers by selling at box price.
I copped these today and I'm SO happy about copping. These look great with the gum sole.

7b736efd69e9546ab532796bc61c782bdeac229a_r.jpg

Our shop charged $160
smile.gif
but it's straight... Won $60 in video poker so it's all good.

Can anyone comment on the quality of these? Suede should've been leather, and the elephant print likes like felt...

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Can anyone comment on the quality of these? Suede should've been leather, and the elephant print likes like felt...

Only complaint I have is that elephant print is not evenly detailed throughout the shoe but thats to be expected with the quality of releases these days. Also my size 13s came precreased at the swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom