2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

saw those shield pack dunk highs in person today. they look much better in person/on feet. tempted to get a pair now. 

Since some of you guys are like a second family, just thought I'd say that my son is having a pre op tomorrow, open heart surgery Monday, so I might be silent awhile, take that as happy or sad.
Many of you have been really cool, so just wanted to let you know and thank you for being there.
I'm a smart **** sometimes, but I'm serious about all this.
Anyway, back to dunks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since some of you guys are like a second family, just thought I'd say that my son is having a pre op tomorrow, open heart surgery Monday, so I might be silent awhile, take that as happy or sad.
Many of you have been really cool, so just wanted to let you know and thank you for being there.
Anyway, back to dunks.
I know I'm new, buy your family is in my families prayers.

Anyway, back to dunks.

I'll keep ya fam in my prayers.

Anyway, back to dunks.

You, your son and family will be in my Prayers.

Anyway, back to dunks.
Hope all goes well homie....

Anyway, back to dunks.
I had a heart procedure done earlier this year and will probably also have another surgery late this year or early next. thoughts and prayers to you and your son. I'm sure he's in great hands.

Anyway, back to dunks.
I'm sorry L. I will pray for you and your family; love ya brother.

Anyway, back to dunks.
All the best to you and your family brother. You'll def. be in my thoughts these upcoming days. 

We wish you and your family well bro!!!
Anyway, back to dunks.

@theLtrain your family is in our prayers/thoughts, homie!
hug_080.gif

Last edited:
Anyway, back to dunks.
Hope everything goes well for you and your son homie! Keep it updated

Hope yr boys procedure goes good man, got 3 of my own and I can relate to what your going thru.

Threw these on to chill out after a LOOONG day at work

Anyway, back to dunks.
I'll keep your family in my prayers man. 

Back
Top Bottom