2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Now let us hear that price tag
smile.gif

And your address so I can come and collect my blacks
It took a lot of bargaining, explaining that he could have the money ASAP, and reminding him I overpaid on the Rukus dunk pack and he didn't get me a xxl shirt. I'll say this much: it's almost a better deal than the one that's on ebay right now in a 13, and I anticipate that when that's done it will have definitely been a better deal.

Now let us hear that price tag :smile:

And your address so I can come and collect my blacks
It took a lot of bargaining, explaining that he could have the money ASAP, and reminding him I overpaid on the Rukus dunk pack and he didn't get me a xxl shirt. I'll say this much: it's almost a better deal than the one that's on ebay right now in a 13, and I anticipate that when that's done it will have definitely been a better deal.
I can't believe that pair is already over $350

Just got the summit whites for a good price. I really like the colorway. It's like a white high end sneaker type of colorway with the suede and off whites.

Glad you got a good deal on them. I'm pretty sure I'm in a FB group with that guy and he was bragging he sold them for $1000

Last edited:
Ups is such a joke, my NL highs from spot where supposed to be here monday, and on sunday they "miss sorted" it in SF (about 5.5 hrs away). Just got off the phone with cs and she had literally no info after sundays scan...she did tell me to call back if I don't receive it by tomorrow to open an investigation.....pretty sure some dude jacked em...ahh

Glad you got a good deal on them. I'm pretty sure I'm in a FB group with that guy and he was bragging he sold them for $1000
No I think he said he would sell them for 1k on ebay or 900 in the group. I did better than those though.

Are the salt stains a release like the Bao?? Skate shops and such only, wont be on nike.com??

I was holding out trying to make sure they werent discounted on swoosh, but they dont even have them on the release calender.

I hate when they do that, but oh well. Guess i need to pick them up whenever i can find an 11.5

Just got the summit whites for a good price. I really like the colorway. It's like a white high end sneaker type of colorway with the suede and off whites.

Where did you pick these up from? I remember seeing them on a shop site recently but can't remember which one.

Back
Top Bottom