2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If any of you size 12 dudes are into promo items (REP ME REP ME PLEASE REP ME!!!).

As for the price hike next year, I think SB is loosing there damn minds. Things are barely moving as is and unless they come out with something better than what we've seen so far for 2015, things will continue to collect dust on shelves. The fact that that BHM is $135 gets my blood boiling. It doesn't even look good. :smh:   

Agreed man smh

Last edited:
what's the lowest price u guys seen unbranded paparazzi 11s???

I seen $89.99..I'm still looking for a better price :smile:

As for the price hike next year, I think SB is loosing there damn minds. Things are barely moving as is and unless they come out with something better than what we've seen so far for 2015, things will continue to collect dust on shelves. The fact that that BHM is $135 gets my blood boiling. It doesn't even look good.
mean.gif

Agreed man smh
While the price hike is absolutely wrong in so many ways, it could end up being a good thing. BHM will almost certainly not sell out with a price tag at $135. They will sit, and sit, and will obviously be discounted. by the time the price drops, the hype will dead and people will move past them. so they will be on a clearance sale for 75 bucks or cheaper at some point. This could play in our favor if this theory holds weight.

While the price hike is absolutely wrong in so many ways, it could end up being a good thing. BHM will almost certainly not sell out with a price tag at $135. They will sit, and sit, and will obviously be discounted. by the time the price drops, the hype will dead and people will move past them. so they will be on a clearance sale for 75 bucks or cheaper at some point. This could play in our favor if this theory holds weight.
I get what you're saying, but the SB BHM sneaker NEVER sells out. They always hit the outlet or get discounted heavily anyway. Even the most decent of them so far IMO, the Mc Rad and Theotis Beasley "Pan African" SB, were on sale pretty much everywhere and hit outlets. They don't need the price hike to have them sit, the SB designers lack of ideas and creation will allow the BHM to sit. I'm going to wait for them to explain to me why this years BHM SB looks the way it does before I rant about it. But I will say as I've said in the past, with all of the history that African Americans/Africans have, it's mindboggling (and titters on disrespectful) to see that Nike SB, the brand that I LOVE, hasn't come with WAY better BHM drops.    

Last edited:
Are Dazzle Camos sold out in sz 13 everywhere?

Picked up a pair for the lady... the more I look at them, the more I like them.

Kinetic and Premier have a 14, if that'll work?

https://www.kineticskateboarding.com/product/nike-sb-dunk-high-prem-conceptcar/

http://www.thepremierstore.com/footwear/nike-sb/dunk-high-premium-dazzle-pid-25818#

Alternatively, SPoT and Tactics each have a 12 if you can size down.
Definitely can't size down.  Afraid 14 will be too loose (they fit TTS as far as I can tell).

But - repped.  Checked Premier, SPoT and Tactics before posting - didn't think to check Kinetic.  Good looking out.

#teamsize13struggles

Last edited:
Nike is playin the same ole retail games with the $135 bhm's

They know they'll sit, and people will cop for $90 thinking they're getting a deal.

As much as I dislike the quality issues these days, I got the salt stains and they're great. Prob cuz you cant see the glue spots.
Immediately went on feet along with #ntdenim:

are peeps in here more fans of the tube laces used for nike sb dunks? personally, i'm a fan of the flat laces...

i'm sure this has been discussed awhile back so my bad if i'm a broken record

Depends on the shoe, I prefer SB laces in my SBs, but will occasionally use a flat lace if needed.

Depends on the material for me. Mostly suede shoes round laces are a must. Mostly leather I could do flat laces
Edit.. round laces or fat laces for suede dunks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom