2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

May have halfway led you guys astray regarding copping De Las with the VIP coupon at Premier...because they'll be using the Select site for the initial launch, you won't be able to use a coupon...alternatives would be to have them refund the amount of the coupon after you complete your order OR roll the dice on them moving remaining product to the regular site where they'll be coupon eligible.

It's my opinion that these won't sell out ($175 on Flight Club, retail + ship on eBay, etc), but please don't make me the reason you missed these.

I'll post the Select link in la mañana.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's the same thing that happened to the BHM's?

So Im about to hit the sack and I still couldnt get over not copping the burnished leather on NIGH. I even carted a pair on END and logged in my PayPal account then had a change of heart just because I was worried for the anticipated custom charges. I shouldve listened to you @rapcoz2134. Nike tricked us with that dead link on mobile. FML onto the next release.

All this new fond love for the DLS....a month ago nobody wanted them at retail and about a week ago they were forgotten when news of the lows dropping came up...my do things change on the eve of release day.

"About a week ago...(week ago)." [emoji]128513[/emoji]
But yup...you're right...look what a few IG filters can do for you. Personally I've just decided to pass on them altogether.

I hope the dudes who only liked SBs when the Tiff Highs came out end up paying full retail on De La's

Lol. I never liked the tiff highs, but the lows>>>>

De La Lows in May are the first SB of the year I am heavily interested in. De La Highs are decent. We have them on display with a pair of the lows a homie brought in, really interesting to see the side by side for sure. Trying to get super stingy on what I cop nowadays... especially with dat 40% employee disco. May as well not even get a paycheck most weeks, just all goes straight back to the shop.

40% discount you say? [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Got the black Lux highs in my normal TTS. I'll just stuff the socks if they fit like all other SP shoes.

Didn't want them as much as I did the burnished leathers, but they look pretty nice too (and if you go back in the thread I said so from the jump)

If DLS sells out today quick on NDC, all that means is either sizes going to keep popping back up all day, or resellers going to be on ebay undercutting each other in 3-4 days trying to dump product.

If DLS sells out today quick on NDC, all that means is either sizes going to keep popping back up all day, or resellers going to be on ebay undercutting each other in 3-4 days trying to dump product.

You really dont think these well sell out? I hope so because i was so happy when i was able to cop the calis for 77 shipped

I'm not copping at 150 out of pocket, but I have a $50 GC to use, so I'm OK paying 100.

(I know, I'm still paying 150, but I can justify it better)

Burnished dunks slipped thru my fingers and nike has the audacity to send me a survey asking how I liked my service...

Back
Top Bottom