2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Broke these out. Nearly forgot that I had em.

Whenever I see the Skunks I get sad...
I had worn these to work and went to go play basketball and had them in my Bag.
Went back after playing, mind you the bag was with everyone else's and in open view, and the bag had been opened...
Yup! They was Stolen.
I need a hug!

Broke these out. Nearly forgot that I had em.

Went back after playing, mind you the bag was with everyone else's and in open view, and the bag had been opened...

Yup! They was Stolen.

I need a hug!

Bought them when they came out and Can't deal with the prices they are at now; even for Used.

Waiting to see if those Valentines go on deep discount after tomorrow 
happy.gif

rif had the size I was waiting for but they wanted 500

needless to say someone else bought em

maybe even someone from here

Normally y'all pics make me wanna see a release in person but all these de la highs got me like

I'm good

Last edited:

Were the Skunks THAT limited? Never thought those would cost so much.
They had an unorthodox release date, I think it was like a tuesday or some crap, but it was def mid week, it was one of the gaps where interest in sb dived between pairs and this was a high interest pair due to it's inspiration, pretty much the most unique thing nike has done to suede, and it still remains that way, some shops were putting them out at 200 ish if Im remembering right.v

Ah my bad for the bad memories.

Been wearing the infamous rain shoes aka the tiff n j pack highs due to the gloom n doom weather

Yup! They was Stolen.
I need a hug!
I know that feeling bro. I had an unfortunate incident go down at my house. Ended up losing quite a few pairs to some b**** a** thief.

hot chick told me 'nice jordans' while i was walking to my car in my 112s...didn't know whether to correct her, flirt with her, or donkey punch her...so i kept it moving...

has this ever happened to any of yall?

I have mixed feelings every time I unDS shoes this old...it feels awesome to throw on a 9 year old pair of shoes for the first time ever, but then again I feel like I'm taking away from the remaining population of DS pairs.

Just me?

It's not just you, I'm going to feel the same way when I un-ds my pair of white/midnight navy pro b's.

hot chick told me 'nice jordans' while i was walking to my car in my 112s...didn't know whether to correct her, flirt with her, or donkey punch her...so i kept it moving...

I've had something like that happen when I wore my ZX flux prisms and this girl really liked them and asked me what they were. She was really interested in them and we had a convo she was pretty cute too

Donkey punch, school in shoes and then flirt...... If she stays around after all that you marry her

Not serious

Breh...correct & native NT lexicon ain't even listed as a possible answer. WIO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom