2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who has some Cork Dunks in Hand??

I want to know if there was little missing holes in the cork on some spots???

trying to see if the material was the same as the Cork AM90

Who has some Cork Dunks in Hand??

I want to know if there was little missing holes in the cork on some spots???

trying to see if the material was the same as the Cork AM90

Ive got them... Well I am getting rid of them cause I ended up buying a pair of petosky highs which appeal to me a lot more.....but I didnt see any missing cork on the shoe... If you wanna take a look at some pictures click the link in my footer find the auction and you can see the images.

Yup. These were so hyped up and the moment they revealed there was 0 interest. Maybe 1 person in here and a handful on facebook liked them.

Then they got cancelled and WOO BOY they were hot stuff.
they still hot garbage in my eyes

...the re-rods...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So I just picked up some SOMPs from eBay. Missed out on this shoe last year so glad I could cop at a decent price

I know someone posted a link to a foreign site before but they didn't have my size, can anyone confirm these are legit: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NIKE-DUNK...966?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f43dac736

Anyone ordered from this seller before fliestkicks.com?

Thanks!

A few members here myself included have ordered from fliestkicks they're legit.

saw the ginger w.e. dunks ( ray gun esque ) today. theyre veryyyy nice. im a 10.5 normally but tried the 11 and it fit. are some dunks running different for other people?

They may fit a little different as they do have canvas mid and back portion of shoe. When I order mine (If I don't get them at local soon) I'm going with TTS.

:rofl: Liking the new avi. too though I'm not huge on supreme I like the "Sup NT" :nthat:

Last edited:
what is a fair price for some Mia Skate lows?

Ds 9.5? I've been watching ebay but they dont pop up in this size too often.

I lost an auction on a pair that sold for 160 :smh: and ever since I can only find prices around 200-250 in my size.

I even tried talking one seller down, he wasn't budging he really wanted over 200 for them.

I lost an auction on a pair that sold for 160 :smh: and ever since I can only find prices around 200-250 in my size.

I even tried talking one seller down, he wasn't budging he really wanted over 200 for them.

better cop them now, they keep going up in price

I looked for a size 9 last summer and the prices steadily increased

Well if it helps I paid like $190 for the exact same size a year ago. I would cop now if you really want em.
#MakeSomePurchases
#FreeMSR

Last edited:

I lost an auction on a pair that sold for 160
mean.gif
and ever since I can only find prices around 200-250 in my size.

I caught mine on an IG package deal... got MIAs for 100 and Red Devils for 200

Still haven't received shipping from RIF on the Fetts I grabbed last Wednesday, and the pending charge has disappeared from my account :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom