what u guys think of 215 shipped for some sz 11.5 nontourage's
most these size ive seen go for around 225-275 lately

paid 150 for mine DS condition 
yea but u got lucky on a cl deal
cheapest i seen in my city cl is 200

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

whats the most youd pay

Yeah about 150. I just don't think it's that nice of a shoe. I already have Larry Perkins so I decided to pass on them for 145 shipped. Even though the materials are different on the two shoes, they are both still all black dunks. I'm trying to get away from copping kicks just because I can get a good deal on them. 

According to a skate shop in my area, them levi's/NSB jeans are gonna retail for 199.99. Just wow.

Originally Posted by heatking

less than 2 is around market value imo 150 and lower you are getting a decent deal considering people camped out for these at the same price

true true
well try to talk people down from 200 or keep an eye on ebay auctions where people are bidding and no reserves.

dont be discouraged by getting scammed on ebay cuz i just found out on ebay you can return just about anything for any reason if u file a complaint saying "item not as described" kind of makes ebay more of a rental site then an auction site. 

true true
well try to talk people down from 200 or keep an eye on ebay auctions where people are bidding and no reserves.

dont be discouraged by getting scammed on ebay cuz i just found out on ebay you can return just about anything for any reason if u file a complaint saying "item not as described" kind of makes ebay more of a rental site then an auction site. 

Oh I've been trying to talk them down, but no dice. Crotianstyle was talking about $250+ for a sz 12. Yeah ok.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

true true

This is why you should always do your homework and go through trusted members-  theres a lot of good people on there (mostly talking outside of shoe reselling) that rely on ebay as a side hustle and even for their main income to have to deal with these lose/lose type transactions. Shipping isnt free and its just a waste of time on both sides

i've gotten plenty of good deals on ebay just bidding at the last second and getting shoes for a steal .
yeah there is a lot of good people but for every good person there is like 5 bad ones . i browse shoes all the time on their and see people charging out the %+% for fake shoes. 

also i sell a lot of stuff i dont use any more plus shoes on ebay and you wont believe the countless times i say no returns on my ebay auctions and people still manage to return the +#%% i sell and ebay refunds them every penny they spent. Ebay is more like rent-bay . 

Try to keep an eye for people with good feedback but its all from buying stuff. if they aren't selling stuff but then magically selling some supremes thats pretty suspect 

supa retro confirmed?!?!?!?

hopefully we get a supreme, tiffany, dunkle, del la low retros...oh and a heineken retro too. please and thank you NIKE

Originally Posted by togusa

According to a skate shop in my area, them levi's/NSB jeans are gonna retail for 199.99. Just wow.

$200 for some Levi's with a Swoosh....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airtunes

supa retro confirmed?!?!?!?

hopefully we get a supreme, tiffany, dunkle, del la low retros...oh and a heineken retro too. please and thank you NIKE

I hope no tiffs...I'm working on a deal to get a pair now and would be highly pissed if they retroed anytime soon

The best Levis already cost that much. Not that these are at all from that line, since it doesn't look like their selvedge nor does it look like you've got to give them a good soak before breaking them in.

Shoe looks decent, but not worth copping if it comes in a package? Jeans and jacket look like any other Levi's has produced.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

$200 for some jeans LEVI'S!

tumblr_lo1qblSnSy1qikhz3o1_500.gif
lol 200$ for some jeans is a normal thing for people bro thats actually cheap compared to what i and other people i know spend on jeans

even tho i put levi's in your op i have seen vintage levi's on ebay go for a +@!@ load so im not sure what im saying hahah

Originally Posted by mobbyluii
this whole package will be copped if i can get them. 
will resell the jeans/jacket and keep the shoes. im not hipster enough to rock a denim jacket. and i haven't worn levi's since middle school/high school days. unless they are really comfortable then i will keep the jeans but i dont think i can pull off a jean jacket, also i live in florida so only maybe a 1 month or 2 out of the year it would get used. 

Got a pair of nontourages as trade bait.. But I might end up keeping them. Wayyyy more nicer in person.. They're basically blacked out supremes. Super simple but such a dope looking shoe.

Back
Top Bottom