2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is it wrong that I feel some type of way that most facebook groups only sell w/gifted money?!? I get you want all your money...but I'd happily pay 10 more dollars to ensure I don't get ripped off.

Perhaps because I have never bought a pair this way, everything is always on the up n up and I'm overthinking things huh?

Is it wrong that I feel some type of way that most facebook groups only sell w/gifted money?!? I get you want all your money...but I'd happily pay 10 more dollars to ensure I don't get ripped off.

Perhaps because I have never bought a pair this way, everything is always on the up n up and I'm overthinking things huh?
I never have and never will gift anyone money when buying a pair of shoes or anything else for tht mattee ... way to easy for you to get scammed tht way and paypal will not give you your money back . so naw you not over thinking things .

Nah I'm right there with you Holmes. I need that buyer security. I can't just trust some FB legit check lol. It's too easy to get screwed so we gotta be overly cautious and skeptical. But I am starting to see why a lot of these guys only take gifts. Some are legit and just want the cash, some are scammers and know they aren't being 1000% honest and the others are new PayPal members. Apparently if you do invoices there is a policy where you have to wait 21 days before you will have access to the funds sent to you. I had never heard of that until just recently when I started joining these FB groups

I'd gift to pretty much any thread regular without thinking twice.
Now that is different. If Sipy was selling me some Dazzles I would prolly gift her...but most of the groups are just strangers with pictures nah mean.

@Slushman2007  makes a solid point about the wait for cash tho. The workaround on that is after a couple purchases they take that hold off (I learned this by moving a couple X1 games).

Is the hopes of getting these in NYC for retail or? Id picking up a pair. I seen a company on IG reserving them for $175 is that a good price?

seems like the unheard of has plenty of sizes or maybe not a lot of people called. they still had my sz available but was hesitant since total was ~$160

Last edited:
I love see the thread the week of hyped releases. People are just ready to GO.

I just imagined the thread like a cross country starting line.

Just seen the post called them they said they will ship gotta go to the bank and deposit the $ on the card I use for online junk. lol dude asked me "yo did someone post this on niketalk or something lol" 
dude asked me too how I found out. It was unexpected and kinda had me stumped, so just said I saw it on IG that they were taking phone orders lol

Back
Top Bottom